Party??

Zhivvy

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

Zhivvy']Cool - party times!!! I am refusing to get dressed today so it is pyjamas only!!!

Umm pyjama party, Hope I don't get stopped on the M1 wearing my pyjamas..

The police will probably fully understand if I explain that I am going to drink wine and see U2 in Zhivvy's house, Maybe not, probably get sent to nearest hospital for physchiatric report!!!!!

• Subscriber

maggie18patchwork wrote:

Zhivvy']Cool - party times!!! I am refusing to get dressed today so it is pyjamas only!!!

The police will probably fully understand if I explain that I am going to drink wine and see U2 in Zhivvy's house, Maybe not, probably get sent to nearest hospital for physchiatric report!!!!!

Police may not be such a bad thing...follow this man to Zhiv's! (Tho you may arrive in the '80's - mullet party?!)

52077020.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=45B0EB3381F7834DDD5331B51C9B3ACCA2B1FFBEEFCBAEA39779F1405FB92269

• Subscriber

maggie18patchwork wrote:

The police will probably fully understand if I explain that I am going to drink wine and see U2 in Zhivvy's house, Maybe not, probably get sent to nearest hospital for physchiatric report!!!!!I've driven in my pyjamas on the motorway and it was fine!!! - and just tell the police it is a U2 party and all will be well!!! - and you wouldn't want to go to Stafford hospital with all the bad reports so the police will just let you on your merry way!

• Subscriber

Oh no not Stafford Hospital!! 

Hey party toilet water for the men

resize?sq=500&uid=2014651029

Yes that is my hospital - never want to be ill lol!!!

Love the aftershave but don't think hubby will find it amusing if i buy him some for christmas!!