I WANTED TO MEET GOD!!!

wahine

Yeah, I have the Last Night on Earth on full blast. The past two weeks have been so beyond the realm of reality for me from being with music stars (who I had no clue were stars LOL, different kind of music) to being back with all my surfing friends and family to finishing the night last night in a church in Cocoa Beach at the Slater wedding (yes Kelly Slater was there, his brother and dear friend of mine got married) to praying with every person who pretty meant anything to me in my surfing life (which was my life) we all prayed together and the Lord was in the house and all I could think of was that live song by U2 I have been training to. I wanted to meet God, last night on earth video walking out of the church! My life is spinning so fast I am going to fly away! If I knew going back to the world of surfing was going to be like this, I am not sure I would have took the first step. Now I remember why I ran away from it all at a contest in California...and came home to Florida to have a family. I love them all...but Lord it feels like life is in warp speed these days and I am worn out! I use to train to U2 songs way back in the day when U2 wasn't the big stars they are now...I don't know how they do it at their age, I can barely keep up with surfing!

I got the surfing part down, I'm fine in the water, it's the part on land that is putting a hurting on me! I feel like I am stuck in the fast lane with no turnoff in site! I know it'll all calm down there has just been celebration after celebration...party after party...more time spent at this or that thing than in the water. That is exactly why I left so long ago. I thought this would be a cake walk with no more kids but I forgot about this part of it all.

• Subscriber

lol I just love you N2u274 , me as well ,I have been as well, didnt tell you but my daughter has OCD as well :o( I have problems with her, I cant even hug her................but have you ever seen the movie A beautiful mind ? I havnt but my dad told me about it, question is , is it real and nobody else can see but you have keys to doors or are you just mad, mad sounds like an excuse so the unexplainable cant be answered.................Glad I dont see much anymore lol drugs is goooooooooooooooood

• Subscriber

[quote name=123love]lol I just love you N2u274 , me as well ,I have been as well, didnt tell you but my daughter has OCD as well :o( I have problems with her, I cant even hug her................but have you ever seen the movie A beautiful mind ? I havnt but my dad told me about it, question is , is it real and nobody else can see but you have keys to doors or are you just mad, mad sounds like an excuse so the unexplainable cant be answered.................Glad I dont see much anymore lol drugs is goooooooooooooooood

Check out my fav. movies, in my profile. tongue.gif

Manic-Depression is mine (with a little OCD). It is a shame so many do not understand us. There are so many famous, talented artists (musicians, painters, writers, and poets) who have my illness. There is a creative gift to having the illness, but also a curse. Some of the curse is the stigma that society gives you, but I do have a sense of humor about it. Laughing at it, at times, is how you defeat it. I curse it back.