What are your bringing to the table?

illumination70

I was thinking since there are going to be a lot of celebrations including Thanksgiving (in the USA) going on, what food or beverages are you bringing to the table to share?

As for me, I'm going to bring a bottle of Huckleberry White Wine from Latah Creek Winery and the kicker is I managed to snag the last bottle in the store after work.

Link:  http://store.nexternal.co...ckleberry-dlatah-p4.aspx

Enough about me, what are you bringing to the table?

• Subscriber

I'm bringing the patience to deal with the noise of 7 children in one house and some oven roasted vegetables and mashed potatoes. 

I am going to buy the preparations and start one day before. So in the morning of thanksgiving, all is set for the day. My family shall be together, and I shall remind my children, that "there is a God" and we should never forget that.  I shall purchase an Irish Creme Liqueour is my favorite drink once or twice a year, some wine, I shall recite bible passages.. I do not enjoy  exagerations or pressures.  I shall offer praises to God for the wonderful feelings of "spiritual awakenings" worldwide, and I shall thank him for Bono & and U2; for me and for all. Bono is an artist, but besides that, he is a man I hold very close to my heart and he holds the highest place I feel should be for MAN. I feel strongly that Bono has been the man who has been chosen to help us thru the darkness and enter the new phase in human existence.

We shall grow into higher conciousness, awareness, we shall crush the darkness and emerge into the light all of us together, with Pure Love, spreading itself glovally. U2 is going thru the strongest phase of their existence, to fulfill what must be done;  and with them, I follow, the world follows; and I feel confident, the world is heading to brighter days, all those who cover their eyes and soul, shall stay behind, all those who follow shall find the light. Bono is a "strong" energy shock wave for Realm, just looking at him causes massive changes to my physical being here in front of this computer. I feel fainted, my heart beats fasters. This thanksgiving, I shall also remember all those who are less fortunate, who lack water, food, clothing and are living like no mads in places where our love is needed. I am bringing to the table Bono's Daisy Realm. On that day, I am the Prince's Realm only for the 24 hours. The one he brought into the light. I am offering mass for those I hold dear and one for world peace. We need to reach out to God now more than ever, hold on tight to our faith in God, it is the only way that leads to him. Oh, I wish I could see Bono soo. Lately, he is in my dreams everyday, always the same subject, he is at a hotel, I go to meet him there in the middle of a snowstorm. I walk to him, he holds my hands, the band members go into the Van and leave from the drive of the front of the hotel, he tells me and calls me "ROSE", we have a lot to catch up on; on the 2nd dream, he comes to my residence, a difference place, and he is with me, we hold hands, we hug each other, and I ask him, were you going to let me die without you in my realm? and he says, lets just walk up the valley, I am here now, you are with me now, we shall go up the valley together. Our energies shall not be separated any more. We started to walk with atleast 4 other people, one woman 3 men into the Valley, a difference place. Him and my sister Lali, only that with Lali, its always the same repeat dream, she is in a wedding gown, we all are together in the living room sort of celebrating, but my mother is sitting in the corner, me being aware that she is no longer physically with us, she seems to make a point of sitting in the same corner, as saying, I am here, I know what is going on. To us, wedding signifies the impending death of someone loved to us. Both, Bono and Lali, are everyday in my dreams. same dreams, meeting and weddings.

Realmawake

• Subscriber

We don't have thanksgiving day, but we have quite often "bring a dish" parties with my friends. Yesterday we had pre-christmas party, i took some cookies and cheeses. Last time i baked cheesecake. I love the idea that everyone brings something and cooking together!

And what come's to patience and not killing anyone... well i'll welcome those abilities too when meeting my family at the christmas table....I love them, but three days of Christmas is quite a lot...wink.gif