Only because I can

mummy

It was 12:33 when my hands fell on the keyboard and I started to write.  What I was going to write, I did not know.  I just let my mind come up with its own story just like sleep creates its own dreams.  I'm not one to give a damn about the pendantic conversations that tend to overcome the spiritual, intellectual and comical conversations that create "the best vibe".  No, in fact, I'm not one to let my narrow thinking to consume my broadened thoughts.  To do so would be detrimental not only to my well-being but also to the well being of you readers who need the collaboration of ideas to improve your daily lives.  How would you get through each day without it?

There is a saying in my country and it is this:  "May the road rise to meet you and may the wind be always at your back".  I can tell you this: the wind is always at my back... every time I fart.  But the road rarely rises to meet me.  Instead, each day seems to be an up-hill struggle with a summit that forever remains out of sight.  I don't know what you do to take the pain out of the climb but I try and keep a smile on my face and hope it infects everyone I interact with.  For the most part it does, but for some, maybe they find the burden of the climb too much and to smile would be to detract from the struggle they need to maintain.  Who knows?

Hi, may name is John.  It's not my real name.  That's the name I will take on tomorrow night when I get up on stage and dance and sing as a member of Jedward.  If you don't know who Jedward are, you are one of the lucky ones.  If you want to know who they are, just type "Jedward" into youtube OR you can look at the video on my profile.  I'll be adding a new video to my profile on Saturday showing my act ... hopefully it is compatable to the original.  If not, it doesn't matter.  As long as the audience gets a laugh out of it, that is all that matters!

If there is any advice I can give you, it is this:  It's the 3 Fs for a Fruitful Life

Forget all the bad things that happened to you in your life;

Forgive all the bad things that happened to you in your life;

Find friendship in those you think are your enemies - those you think created the bad things that happened to you in your life.

It's 12:49. I gotta go!

There is a saying in my country and it is this:  "May the road rise to meet you and may the wind be always at your back".  I can tell you this: the wind is always at my back... every time I fart.  But the road rarely rises to meet me.  Instead, each day seems to be an up-hill struggle with a summit that forever remains out of sight.  I don't know what you do to take the pain out of the climb but I try and keep a smile on my face and hope it infects everyone I interact with.  For the most part it does, but for some, maybe they find the burden of the climb too much and to smile would be to detract from the struggle they need to maintain.  Who knows?

If there is any advice I can give you, it is this:  It's the 3 Fs for a Fruitful Life

Find friendship in those you think are your enemies - those you think created the bad things that happened to you in your life.

Mummy, thank you for sharing and yes that uphill struggle seems to be a pain in the a** at times, but the outcome is usually the greatest reward that could be possibly imagined.  My question is...without the struggle...what is there to strive for in life?  I would love to have a positive outcome for every struggle and it is there...I think it takes a willing heart to see that the beauty that comes is an amazing step to where all of our lives can take meaning and change the world. 

I hope your day is filled with great inspiration and that your performance goes great...Peace and Blessingssmile.gif

Thank you, also, for your words of wisdom with the three F's.  I believe out of all bad comes good...it's the waiting for the good to come that teaches patience.

• Subscriber

don know jedward but love the song you're gonna sing, mummyhappy.gif and will be thinking of you! ofcourse you'll be better than the original wink.gif

about the 3 f's, you maybe right but i'm the type of girl it takes long to make me your enemie, but once you bite (figure of speech tongue.gif) me to hard or often it will take you lot of effort to friend me again....
but as for this moment in life i think i don have an enemy really... just couple of people i avoid to meet, lol!
anyway; good luck and see you soon (or should that be: break a leg??)

• Subscriber

It was 12:33 when my hands fell on the keyboard and I started to write.  What I was going to write, I did not know.  I just let my mind come up with its own story just like sleep creates its own dreams.  I'm not one to give a damn about the pendantic conversations that tend to overcome the spiritual, intellectual and comical conversations that create "the best vibe".  No, in fact, I'm not one to let my narrow thinking to consume my broadened thoughts.  To do so would be detrimental not only to my well-being but also to the well being of you readers who need the collaboration of ideas to improve your daily lives.  How would you get through each day without it?

Hi, may name is John.  It's not my real name.  That's the name I will take on tomorrow night when I get up on stage and dance and sing as a member of Jedward.  If you don't know who Jedward are, you are one of the lucky ones.  If you want to know who they are, just type "Jedward" into youtube OR you can look at the video on my profile.  I'll be adding a new video to my profile on Saturday showing my act ... hopefully it is compatable to the original.  If not, it doesn't matter.  As long as the audience gets a laugh out of it, that is all that matters!

It's 12:49. I gotta go!

So how high is your hair going to be John??

And please please please post the link on youtube to this!

And good luck!!!