Bono's boots

luis brito

• Subscriber

Hi Luis,

I'm not too clued up on his brand names, but I'm sure our resident Zootop 'Zhivvy' will answer that tomorrow morning if you can wait. She knows everything about Bono's leathers.

I will find out in no time for you - apart from may have to drool at bit over some pics first lol!happy.gif

• Subscriber

lol, lemon... resident zootop laugh.gif
@luis, you wanna look a little taller too?tongue.gif
I am a resident lol!! - I have my own Zoo house and everything lol!!!

And Luis is it these boots you mean? the new ones from this summer?

Vienna218.jpg

• Subscriber

I think they're from Clarks, children size for the little Irish man LOL (sorry Zhiv, just winding you up!!)tongue.giftongue.gif

Be afraid Anj ...............be very afraid after that comment!!! Zhivvy is going to get you!mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']I think they're from Clarks, children size for the little Irish man LOL (sorry Zhiv, just winding you up!!)
tongue.giftongue.gif

Be afraid Anj ...............be very afraid after that comment!!! Zhivvy is going to get you!3_1_2_Inch_Heel_Men_Platform_Shoe_Dice_Filled_Heel_Vegas_Gambling_Black.jpg

*RUNS*roll.gif

• Subscriber

Anj - serious trouble coming your way!!! How dare you!! (but I did snigger!!!happy.gif)

Still trying to find the shoe brand. I do know that generally he wears Prada and has done for the past few tours - but these ones on the pic don't seem to show the distinctive red prada tag on the bottom as Prada shoes normally do. But saying that they do also have a look of the Gucci loafer too.

(Oh Bono and shoes - 2 of my favourite things lol!)