Presale Code Info & Issues South America (Updated Dec. 9th)

• Community Manager

For those who are still having code not showing up, or it appearing used, when you are sure it has not been used, then please call Customer Services using one of these numbers, they will be able to verify your details and help resolve :

1-800-615-1324 (inside the US)
+1-916-414-2921 (outside the US).

This thread is to post any issues relating to presale codes that you are having, including the just announced Brazil and Argentina dates, presale which is due to begin Wed 1st December 2010.

(Will update Chile details when we have them).

Subscriber email details now announced, please read this announcement

Seating charts -

Argentina

Brazil

Red Zone info -

Argentina

Brazil

Ticketing Terms and Conditions and Contact Details :

Argentina

Brazil

Remember - in the first instance you need to double check that your are eligible by reading through all the FAQ's on the Help page - then, by sending a message using the 'Contact Us' form, choosing the topic 'Presale Issues', including as many details as possible (date you re-subscribed, order number etc).

If you do not receive a reply within 48 hours, the PLEASE re-send you query via the Contact Us Form, and then if still no reply, leave a note in this thread and PM me with full details, so I can investigate further.

In some circumstances for previous presales the Tickets seller for each show has been able to issue presale codes over the phone when members here have not received their codes in time, so advice if all else fails is to try calling them during the presale window of each concert, and they should be able to verify individual eligibility that way.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hi, English is not my first language, so that helped me with the google translator to write, I apologize and beg forgiveness if I make any mistake in grammar or writing. I would like to make a query, U2.com I subscribed to a few months ago, there I was given a multiple-character code which I believe I use to make a purchase in U2Shop or 360 tickets for the tour. next Wednesday, that is, in two days I would like to use this code and buy my tickets for the show in Argentina on March 30, 2011, I wonder if I perform some action prior to the first Wednesday, which opens the I pre-or just wait for that day to complete the purchase. thank you very much!

I am very excited about visiting!

salU2!

i´ve updated my account last week and in the very first time I checked my presale code it said that it was already used.I´ve sent some emails to u2.com team but ´ve got no answer what was really disappointing. Do you know whether i will receive a new code for these next presales?

• Community Manager

Hi, English is not my first language, so that helped me with the google translator to write, I apologize and beg forgiveness if I make any mistake in grammar or writing. I would like to make a query, U2.com I subscribed to a few months ago, there I was given a multiple-character code which I believe I use to make a purchase in U2Shop or 360 tickets for the tour. next Wednesday, that is, in two days I would like to use this code and buy my tickets for the show in Argentina on March 30, 2011, I wonder if I perform some action prior to the first Wednesday, which opens the I pre-or just wait for that day to complete the purchase. thank you very much!

I am very excited about visiting!

salU2!

Your presale code should begin with the character '3U2...' and that is the one to use when the presale period begins, on Wednesday 1st December
  • Community Manager

i´ve updated my account last week and in the very first time I checked my presale code it said that it was already used.I´ve sent some emails to u2.com team but ´ve got no answer what was really disappointing. Do you know whether i will receive a new code for these next presales?
hi, can you send me your details via PM please?
  • Community Manager

Hello!

I'm a brazilian fan. Can i buy 2 tickts for Argentina's concert and 2tickts for São Paulo's concert, if i 'm subscribe? Can anybody help me? Thanks!thumbsup.gif

Anameri

not sure is the honest answer, awaiting further and more specific details, which should be available soon, will update here as soon as it is clearer.
  • Community Moderator

si el inglés se les dificulta pueden escribir en español o en portugués (o portuñol!!!)... Esto puede ayudar a hacer mas rápida la ayuda o el apoyo que necesiten.

gracias.

Hi! I subscribed U2.com last week, but the presale access code is showing the status "This code has been used". In the Tour Presale page, a code is shown, but crossed by a line (3U2XXXXXXXXXX)... How can I solve this problem? Please, help!! The presale is going to begin tomorrow!