Presale Code Info & Issues South America (Updated Dec. 9th)

• Community Moderator

maybe it's worth to repeat the information Bigwave posted on the beginning of the thread...

Subscriber email details now announced, please read this announcement

Seating charts -

Argentina

Brazil

Red Zone info -

Argentina

Brazil

Ticketing Terms and Conditions and Contact Details :

Argentina

Brazil

Remember - in the first instance you need to double check that your are eligible by reading through all the FAQ's on the Help page - then, by sending a message using the 'Contact Us' form, choosing the topic 'Presale Issues', including as many details as possible (date you re-subscribed, order number etc).

If you do not receive a reply within 48 hours, the PLEASE re-send you query via the Contact Us Form, and then if still no reply, leave a note in this thread and PM me with full details, so I can investigate further.

In some circumstances for previous presales the Tickets seller for each show has been able to issue presale codes over the phone when members here have not received their codes in time, so advice if all else fails is to try calling them during the presale window of each concert, and they should be able to verify individual eligibility that way.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='pat63 wrote:

petermullen wrote:

pat63']Hola, la excitación de que U2 venga a mi ciudad me tiene mareada...por ahí la pregunta es obvia... No quiero ir a campo  pero quiero verlos bien, Red Zone garantiza buena vista? sorry, seems obvious, but if I am  going to pay a huge amount of $$$ I want to know if RZ is the place to see the concert well...
BTW I live in La Plata, so if anyone has a question about the city, go ahead an ask I`ll be willing to answer...It´s a pleasure for us to welcome to the U2 fandome...

You will be very close to the band there..and you will have more room, as the # of people in there are limited. You could be just as close to the band in GA, but you will have to get to the stadium early and line up in order to get that close, most likely. Plus it will be more crowded. Red zone...your spot is guaranteed no matter what time you get to the stadium. Not sure what other priviledges come with red zone. So it is up for you to decide if that is worth the extra expense.

Thanks...it sounds like the place for me!!!! Concerning the RED ZONE, I enter today to the Ticketek site for the Buenos Aires show, at the very beginning of the presale, and all the Red Zone tickets were already sold out. Could someboy explain me this, please? Were there at some point available? Many thanx in advance.

En relación al RED ZONE, hoy entre al sitio de Ticketek para el show de Buenos Aires, justa al inicio de la preventa, y todos las entradas para el Red Zone ya estaban agotadas. Alguien me podría explicar que pasó? Alguna vez estuvieron disponibles? Gracias por adelantado.

• Community Moderator

Concerning the RED ZONE, I enter today to the Ticketek site for the Buenos Aires show, at the very beginning of the presale, and all the Red Zone tickets were already sold out. Could someboy explain me this, please? Were there at some point available? Many thanx in advance.

En relación al RED ZONE, hoy entre al sitio de Ticketek para el show de Buenos Aires, justa al inicio de la preventa, y todos las entradas para el Red Zone ya estaban agotadas. Alguien me podría explicar que pasó? Alguna vez estuvieron disponibles? Gracias por adelantado.

Al ser un numero muy limitado de entradas disponibles para (RED) Zone, son los primeros boletos en agotarse. Lo mismo ocurrio en México.

Es posible que se liberen mas boletos de (RED) Zone en la venta general... tendras que estar al pendiente...

Galera, se o código não estiver funcionando ou se não tiverem código podem tentar ligar para o número que tem lá no site (é dos EUA mas pelo skype é muito barato!). Comigo funcionou! Na hora me deram um novo código!

Abraço

• Subscriber

I can't believe the news today!!!

Fiquei muito triste porque, além dos ingressos estarem esgotados para quem é membro do U2.com, não apareceu a opção de compra de meia-entrada; ou seja, do que adiantou colocar ingressos mais baratos, nos forçar a pagar o cadastro do u2.com para "comprar com mais conforto" e excluir a meia entrada, limitar em cotas as compras dos ingressos e cobrar absurdamente a taxa de conveniencia de 20% + frete, SEM dar a opção de comprar pessoalmente???? Exploração, desorganização. E enganação.

De novo dificultam ao máximo para pessoas que estão fora de São Paulo comprar ingressos; foi assim em 2006.

Porque apenas 1 show?? Porque outras estrelas como a Madonna e Paul Mc. fizeram mais shows inclusive em outros estados e só o U2 se limita a uma unica apresentação apenas em SP???

Estou muito triste, e chateada e com sensação que gastei dinheiro a toa fazendo o cadastro aqui. u.u~~

• Community Moderator

Hi good evening recently I became a fan in U2.com for presale tickets. On the web where they sell me a fan asks for a code that I have. As I can get it or where it should look? thank you very much

check your account info page:

http://www.u2.com/service/profile/

the code appears there...

[quote name='Max Tsukino wrote:

undergon']Hi good evening recently I became a fan in U2.com for presale tickets. On the web where they sell me a fan asks for a code that I have. As I can get it or where it should look? thank you very much

check your account info page:

http://www.u2.com/service/profile/

the code appears there...

Hi thanks for the reply!, I joined as a free member and checked the web but not on any side the fan code.