Presale Code Info & Issues South America (Updated Dec. 9th)

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='Max Tsukino wrote:

bigpup88']Hi,

We were going to plan our vacation around this concert(we live in the USA). I have a presale code but I can find no shipping option to receive my tickets. I only see options for shipping within Argentina and I see no option for etickets or will call. Unfortunately I do not speak Spanish and the ticketing web site is completely in Spanish with no "Transalte" option so I am having difficulty getting any information on how I could go about receiving my tickets. Does anyone have any solutions or suggestions? Thanks!

I checked the help section on the ticketek website... there's no mention of an option to send the tickets outside Argentina... also, there isn't a e-ticketing option...

For Will Call, there are two options:

- RETIRO EN PUNTOS DE VENTA:

You can get your tickets on the ticketek points of sale. You can do this up until 48 hours before the event.

These points of sale appear in your menu when you choose the option. Only the owner of the credit card can get the tickets and an ID and the card has to be shown to get them.

- RETIRO EN LA BOLETERíA:

You can get your tickets in the ticket office of the venue the day of the concert. The location of the ticket office will be informed to you when you buy your ticket. Again, only the owner of the credit card can get the tickets and an ID and the card has to be shown to get them.

Hi Max...

Could you please go back to post 76 in this thread?At the bottom. Is that information not correct? Because that is the option I chose, the 3rd option, which I thought meant that I could pick up my tickets at one of the ticketek locations that are listed in Buenos aires. Thanks for clarifying this for me.

• Community Moderator

Hi Max...

Could you please go back to post 76 in this thread?At the bottom. Is that information not correct? Because that is the option I chose, the 3rd option, which I thought meant that I could pick up my tickets at one of the ticketek locations that are listed in Buenos aires. Thanks for clarifying this for me.

Do you mean this info?

Guys, you should choose "Locales de Ticketek". "Capital Federal" is like "Washington DC" would be for you. It's just Buenos Aires. When someone goes to Buenos Aires, he is surely talking about Capital Federal. You can buy the tickets and pick them up on those Ticketek locals mentiones on Ticketek.com.ar site. Keep in mind that the "Estadio Unico" is 50km far from "Capital Federal".

It is correct...

Hi my name is Ivan I´ve just subscripe u2.com and than got my presale code but when i try to by my tickets for u2 show at são paulo it appears that this code is invalid, why? The time line is up to end... I wonder receive a quick answer! Thanks

• Community Moderator

Hi my name is Ivan I´ve just subscripe u2.com and than got my presale code but when i try to by my tickets for u2 show at são paulo it appears that this code is invalid, why? The time line is up to end... I wonder receive a quick answer! Thanks
Please call Customer Services using one of these numbers... they will be able to verify your details and help you...

1-800-615-1324 (inside the US)

916-414-2921 (outside the US)