Presale Code Info & Issues South America (Updated Dec. 9th)

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys! how are you? does anyone know if the red zone area includs seats or if people are standing during the show but with more room? (i'm just speculating about the availanility of the red zone tickets).

tanks in advance!

• Community Moderator

Why my presale acces code doesn't work?

there could be a number of reasons... please call Customer Services using one of these numbers, they will be able to verify your details and help resolve :

1-800-615-1324 (inside the US)

916-414-2921 (outside the US).

give them all the info possible... this way they would be able to help you...

• Community Moderator

hey guys! how are you? does anyone know if the red zone area includs seats or if people are standing during the show but with more room? (i'm just speculating about the availanility of the red zone tickets).

tanks in advance!

standing... just with more room...

• Subscriber

hi bigwave, what about horizon people that were given an extra pre-sale code for the extra euro dates and have used it?If they re-sub now they don't receive any pre-sale code as per the advert on U2 duals page, their pre-sale code info says they've already used the pre-sale code for the new this subscription period - even though they've just resubscribed for another year.............i'm confused................hope you've got some advice for us thanxthumbsup.gif

Hi, since dec 1st when I buy a full access account, my fanclub access code doesn't work. The error message 'Invalid number' return on tickets for fun web site. I sent several messages to the support describing my problem. What information do you need to validate my code? I really need to call the telephone number informed?

• Community Moderator

hi bigwave, what about horizon people that were given an extra pre-sale code for the extra euro dates and have used it?If they re-sub now they don't receive any pre-sale code as per the advert on U2 duals page, their pre-sale code info says they've already used the pre-sale code for the new this subscription period - even though they've just resubscribed for another year.............i'm confused................hope you've got some advice for us thanxthumbsup.gif
not Bigwave here, but I think that question is answered in the FAQ:

Q - Can you clarify who can renew, how many times, and how many additional codes you will receive.

A – Yes. Subscribers are allowed one presale access code per the term of their subscription. Subscription terms are:

1. Horizon, Boots, Breathe – joined prior to Sept. 24 2009 7AM GMT

2. Magnificent – joined between April 17, 2009 7AM GMT and Aug. 21 2010 7PM GMT (2PM CDT)

3. Cedars – Joined after Aug. 21 2010 7PM GMT (Group 2 presale code begins with 3U2E...)

For example,

If you are in the Horizon, Boots or Breathe Groups, you can now have up to 3 presale access codes.

If you are in the Magnificent group, you can have up to two presale codes.

If you are in the Cedars group you can have up to one presale code.