Presale Code Info & Issues South America (Updated Dec. 9th)

Hi! I subscribed U2.com last week, but the presale access code is showing the status "This code has been used". In the Tour Presale page, a code is shown, but crossed by a line (3U2XXXXXXXXXX)... How can I solve this problem? Please, help!! The presale is going to begin tomorrow!

the same happened to me... I subscribed last november 20 and no answer yet... got my pre sale code crossed out  devil.gif

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

hello! i don't think i understand.. let's see.. i want to buy Four tickets for first Argentina's concert! but if they'll add one more show.. can i purchase another 4 tickets?

and i have two codes...wich one should i use?

In principle you can buy 4 tickets with one code and then if a second date is added you can buy another 4 tickets with a second code.

Olá!

Fiz minha inscrição no U2.com ontem (29.11) como free member. Poderei adquirir os tickets p/ o show em São Paulo no presale, ou apenas se eu me inscrever como membro pago? Onde encontro o código? Ainda não recebi nenhum e-mail. Após receber o código, onde realizo a compra dos ingressos?

Vi que existem grupos prioritários. Como saberei em qual grupo estou e a ordem de prioridade?

Obrigada!!!!!

Hello!

I subscribed U2.com yesterday (29/11) as a free member. Can I get tickets to the show in Sao Paulo on presale, or only if I sign up as paid member? [/font]Where can I find the code? I have not received any e-mail. After receiving the code where we realize the purchase of tickets?

I saw that there are priority groups. How do I know which group I and the order of priority?

Thanks !!!!!

• Community Moderator

Olá!

Fiz minha inscrição no U2.com ontem (29.11) como free member. Poderei adquirir os tickets p/ o show em São Paulo no presale, ou apenas se eu me inscrever como membro pago? Onde encontro o código? Ainda não recebi nenhum e-mail. Após receber o código, onde realizo a compra dos ingressos?

Vi que existem grupos prioritários. Como saberei em qual grupo estou e a ordem de prioridade?

Obrigada!!!!!

Hello!

I subscribed U2.com yesterday (29/11) as a free member. Can I get tickets to the show in Sao Paulo on presale, or only if I sign up as paid member? [/font]Where can I find the code? I have not received any e-mail. After receiving the code where we realize the purchase of tickets?

I saw that there are priority groups. How do I know which group I and the order of priority?

Thanks !!!!!

You can only participate in the presales as a paid member. Read the FAQ thoroughly and carefully, all the answers to your question are there...

in short:

- You'll find your code in your account info page

- The link for the purchase will be found in the email you'll receive with all the information of the presale, as well as in the Tour presale page when the time for the presale arrives.

- The group depends on the date of your subscription. From the FAQ:

Q - How do I know what presale priority group I am?

A - The Account Info page displays what group you are in.

Group 1 is comprised of members from Horizon, Breathe. Boots and Magnificent levels.

Group 2 is members with Cedars level.