Presale Code Info & Issues South America (Updated Dec. 9th)

• Community Moderator

Hi, since dec 1st when I buy a full access account, my fanclub access code doesn't work. The error message 'Invalid number' return on tickets for fun web site. I sent several messages to the support describing my problem. What information do you need to validate my code? I really need to call the telephone number informed?

Please call Customer Services ... they will be able to verify your details and help you...

+914-414-2921 (outside the US).

Give them all the info possible about your account_74615...

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator

Max,

I have Skype can call 1-800-615-1324 to solve my problem even though they live in Brazil?

Thx

Yes... if you can use Skype for that number, try that option...

• Community Manager

Hello,

I had two presales codes. I used one of them buying two tickets to Sao Paulo.

How many tickets can I still buy for the next concerts? four or six?

Thanks a lot.

four is maximum number per code.

• Community Manager

hi bigwave, what about horizon people that were given an extra pre-sale code for the extra euro dates and have used it?If they re-sub now they don't receive any pre-sale code as per the advert on U2 duals page, their pre-sale code info says they've already used the pre-sale code for the new this subscription period - even though they've just resubscribed for another year.............i'm confused................hope you've got some advice for us thanxthumbsup.gif
as Max posted, maximum codes currently any member can receive is 3 separate codes in total.
  • Subscriber

[quote name='bigwave wrote:

joshthetree']hi bigwave, what about horizon people that were given an extra pre-sale code for the extra euro dates and have used it?If they re-sub now they don't receive any pre-sale code as per the advert on U2 duals page, their pre-sale code info says they've already used the pre-sale code for the new this subscription period - even though they've just resubscribed for another year.............i'm confused................hope you've got some advice for us thanx
thumbsup.gif

as Max posted, maximum codes currently any member can receive is 3 separate codes in total.

Hi Bigwave, continuing this subject:

I'm Horizon member,

* in 2009 I had a code and it was used for the show in Dublin-2009;

*this year 2010 I had a code and it was used to Sao Paulo pre-sale (December 1st);

* I resubscribed for 2011, yesterday (December 4, 2010) and received a new code; please, let me know, could I use this code (from de 2011 resubscription) for a 2nd Sao Paulo pre-sale?

big hugs Bigwave

by Regina O'Numb

• Subscriber

joshthetree']hi bigwave, what about horizon people that were given an extra pre-sale code for the extra euro dates and have used it?If they re-sub now they don't receive any pre-sale code as per the advert on U2 duals page, their pre-sale code info says they've already used the pre-sale code for the new this subscription period - even though they've just resubscribed for another year.............i'm confused................hope you've got some advice for us thanx
thumbsup.gif

I'm Horizon member,

*this year 2010 I had a code and it was used to Sao Paulo pre-sale (December 1st);

* I resubscribed for 2011, yesterday (December 4, 2010) and received a new code; please, let me know, could I use this code (from de 2011 resubscription) for a 2nd Sao Paulo pre-sale?

big hugs Bigwave

by Regina O'Numb

• Subscriber

thumbsup.gif

I'm Horizon member,

big hugs Bigwave

by Regina O'Numb