Presale Code Info & Issues South America (Updated Dec. 9th)

• Community Moderator

Will there be a separate link for the public sale (like the presale) so fans without a Brazilian credit card can order tickets?
the link for buying tickets online is:

http://www.ticketsforfun.com.br/

I found this information:

Bilheteria Oficial: Estacionamento anexo ao Credicard Hall (Av. das Nações Unidas, 17.981 - Santo Amaro – São Paulo), a partir das 10h

Pontos de Venda: http://premier.ticketsfor...ws/show.aspx?sh=PDVU211,

a partir das 10h

Telefone

Local: 4003-0806

Data: 07 de Dezembro

Horário: à partir das 10h00 (Brasília)

hope it helps...
  • Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator

It´s impossible to buy some tickets in Brazil... The site is out - terrible organization!!!

The ticketsforfun site is out because of the high demand...

Even with the best possible organization, if the demand is high any website wouldn't be able to give service to every fan in any country...

• Subscriber

I am extremely frustrated, I feel cheated and stolen. I know of the confiability of the LiveNation company, but this confiability is not applied in companies in Brazil. I was fortunate to attend the U2 concert in Rome on October 8, and I had no problems, even bought my ticket that was sent to me in Brazil without any problem.

Recently there were rumors of a U2 concert in Brazil, to guarantee our tickets if the rumor was confirmed in advance myself and my two brothers subscribed the U2.com to buy our tickets with the presales codes. To our gladness the show has been confirmed, we anxiously await the opening of sales for subscribed members, on December 1 the presales tickets began to be buy and were conducted by the company ticketsforfun.com.br, such as U2's official website instructions, we were bought 12 tickets (4 Tickets for each subscribers code) that should be purchased in 3 three separate purchases of 4 tickets each.

We made a single register in the www.ticktesforfun.com.br and can buy 12 tickets in three separate transactions approved by the site.

On December 3rd I received an email saying I could have just bought four tickets for CPF, which is a record of people here in Brazil, and the same is used to register on the site Ticktesforfun.com.br (but to load the home page of purchase and buy our tickets we need to put our subscribers codes in 3 separate transactions) . The company itself allowed and confirmed the purchase of the tickets. The purchase was made following the guidelines of U2.com, ie 4 tickets by subscribes and not by CPF. Now the company wants to cancel my purchase of 8 tickets saying it was an order of u2.com and yet I should pay 20% of the value of the tickets canceled as a convenience fee.

In short we spent $ 150 to sign the U2.com to buy 12 tickets for our family, we spend $ 3,380 to buy the tickets. The purchase of eight tickets were canceled and still have to pay $ 400 cancellation fee!! Outside that damage my nephews and my brother are very sad because the purchase had already been confirmed by telephone and internet by the company and now they are without tickets and still have to pay 20% of the value of the tickets!!! (To me this sounds like a joke, but unfortunately it is not).

I do not think this is an U2.com or livenation error, I'm sure this is an error of the ticketsforfun.com. We would like to help of LiveNation or u2.com to solve this problem because my nephews are desperate and crying all day ....

Best regards,

Alexander

Subscribers
Alexander Tadeu Sverzut
Lacyr João Sverzut
Adilson Ernesto Sverzut
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Max Tsukino wrote:

beershack']Will there be a separate link for the public sale (like the presale) so fans without a Brazilian credit card can order tickets?

the link for buying tickets online is:

http://www.ticketsforfun.com.br/

You can only buy tickets with a Brazilian credit card on that site.  What is the alternative for Internationals buyers?

Hello, my name is Leila and I want to express my extremely disappointment for two reasons: first because the site that is responsible for the presales in Brasil, opened the sales with all the tickets already sold!!!!!! And second, that is very ridiculous to do only one presentation at a place with so numerous people that want to see the U2 group!!!!

I ask for respect for the fans!!!! We are paying money, it's not for free!!!!!

When Bono or others wants to enjoy our beachs and landscapes, he has all the time!!! But to sing a couple of songs he choose only one night even so uncountable fans keep outside!!!

The U2 is no more a group, it's a money machine only!!!!

Leila

• Subscriber
Hello, my name is Leila and I want to express my extremely disappointment for two reasons: first because the site that is responsible for the presales in Brasil, opened the sales with all the tickets already sold!!!!!! And second, that is very ridiculous to do only one presentation at a place with so numerous people that want to see the U2 group!!!!

When Bono or others wants to enjoy our beachs and landscapes, he has all the time!!! But to sing a couple of songs he choose only one night even so uncountable fans keep outside!!!

Leila

Hi Leila, me too, I'm very disappointed with Ticketsforfun.

But, please, stay tuned, I'm sure there will be a second show, maybe a third...

Good luck Leila!

• Subscriber

Leila

Good luck Leila!

• Subscriber

Leila

Good luck Leila!

• Subscriber

Leila

Good luck Leila!