Presale Code Info & Issues South America (Updated Dec. 9th)

• Community Moderator

Max many thanks for the attention, I followed the  instructions U2.com, the problem is really with the seller of tickets, just clarify one thing to me, the site ticketforfun.com.br said it was the U2.com who ordered the use of CPF (Brazilian identification code) as code for tickets buy and not the subscriber code. Is this really true? Because if you tell me it's not true I have argument there to request my tickets or my money back.

Best regards,

Alexander

It's very doubtful that u2.com would have insisted on that.

Maybe the action is to need to contact CS for a statement...

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator

Ohhhhhhh:

The first email you sent was your Order Confirmation from your first subscription with U2.com which is an automated message upon purchasing your subscription in March of 2009. The second email is an automated News Announcement sent in February of 2009.

Live Nation Merchandise & my customer service team took over the customer service of the U2 Fan Club in November of 2009. Our email service reflects that your email address [harley.girlu2@gmail.com] has not contacted us since that time. Our customer contacts are orderhelp@u2.com, orderhelp@livenationmerchandise.com, communitysupport@livenationmerchandise.com, or the U2.com Contact Us page [http://www.u2.com/help/]

Ok. Again how I'm supposed to know that? really! That is NOT fair.

Please call Customer Services using one of these numbers... they will be able to verify your details and help resolve :

1-800-615-1324 (inside the US)

916-414-2921 (outside the US)

Give them as much information as possible...

• Community Moderator

good moment to repost what Bigwave posted in the frontpage of this thread:

For those who are still having code not showing up, or it appearing used, when you are sure it has not been used, then please call Customer Services using one of these numbers, they will be able to verify your details and help resolve :

1-800-615-1324 (inside the US)
916-414-2921 (outside the US).

This thread is to post any issues relating to presale codes that you are having, including the just announced Brazil and Argentina dates, presale which is due to begin Wed 1st December 2010.

(Will update Chile details when we have them).

Subscriber email details now announced, please read this announcement

Seating charts -

Argentina

Brazil

Red Zone info -

Argentina

Brazil

Ticketing Terms and Conditions and Contact Details :

Argentina

Brazil

Remember - in the first instance you need to double check that your are eligible by reading through all the FAQ's on the Help page - then, by sending a message using the 'Contact Us' form, choosing the topic 'Presale Issues', including as many details as possible (date you re-subscribed, order number etc).

If you do not receive a reply within 48 hours, then PLEASE re-send you query via the Contact Us Form, and then if still no reply, leave a note in this thread and PM me with full details, so I can investigate further.

In some circumstances for previous presales the Tickets seller for each show has been able to issue presale codes over the phone when members here have not received their codes in time, so advice if all else fails is to try calling them during the presale window of each concert, and they should be able to verify individual eligibility that way.

• Community Moderator

Hello, I didn´t use my presale code to buy tickets for the first show in São Paulo.

I would like to know if i´ll receive a new presale code to buy tickets for 4/10 show!

tks!

This totally depends on when you made your subscription... please check the FAQ to see if you are elegible for a new code...

• Subscriber

[quote name='Max Tsukino wrote:

renatamaneschy']Hello, I didn´t use my presale code to buy tickets for the first show in São Paulo.

I would like to know if i´ll receive a new presale code to buy tickets for 4/10 show!

tks!

This totally depends on when you made your subscription... please check the FAQ to see if you are elegible for a new code...

I think actually she wants to know if she NEEDS a new code to buy tickets for the second show since she hasn't used them before. And as far as I know I guess she can use this code she has to buy the tickets, isn't that right?

I noticed this issue isn't very clear in the FAQs and I myself have asked similar question before but I am still confused about it but maybe I haven't made myself clear, so I'll reformulate my question:

I am with Cedars group and I have one presale code which I have used to buy 4 tickets for the first Brazilian show, so am I still able to buy tickets for the second show with this same code or not?

• Community Moderator

[quote name='isa_br wrote:

Max Tsukino wrote:

renatamaneschy']

Hello, I didn´t use my presale code to buy tickets for the first show in São Paulo.

tks!

This totally depends on when you made your subscription... please
check the FAQ
to see if you are elegible for a new code...

I think actually she wants to know if she NEEDS a new code to buy tickets for the second show since she hasn't used them before. And as far as I know I guess she can use this code she has to buy the tickets, isn't that right?

I noticed this issue isn't very clear in the FAQs and I myself have asked similar question before but I am still confused about it but maybe I haven't made myself clear, so I'll reformulate my question:

I am with Cedars group and I have one presale code which I have used to buy 4 tickets for the first Brazilian show, so am I still able to buy tickets for the second show with this same code or not?

No... you can't use the code if you have used the full code before (full meaning you bought 4 tickets)...

Since she hasn't used the code... yes, she can buy up to 4 tickets with this unused code...

• Community Moderator

Max, let me know if I understood well...

If I have used my presale code to buy only 1 ticket for the first show in São Paulo, will I be able to buy more tickets with the same code tomorrow ?

Thanks !

If you bought only 1 ticket you can buy up to 3 tickets tomorrow with that code...