Presale Code Info & Issues South America (Updated Dec. 9th)

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hi. I already bought 3 tickets for the first show in São Paulo.

An hour ago I received a new presale code. What does it mean? Will i be able to buy 4 tickets for the second show (april 10th)? Or only one? Or none?

• Community Moderator

An hour ago I received a new presale code. What does it mean? Will i be able to buy 4 tickets for the second show (april 10th)? Or only one? Or none?

If the extra code appears valid at the moment of the presale, you can use any of the codes but you can make only one transaction...

• Subscriber

[quote name='Max Tsukino wrote:

ReFecuri']Hi. I already bought 3 tickets for the first show in São Paulo.

If the extra code appears valid at the moment of the presale, you can use any of the codes but you can make only one transaction...

ok, only one transaction. But only one ticket or 4?

• Community Moderator

[quote name='ReFecuri wrote:

Max Tsukino wrote:

ReFecuri']

ok, only one transaction. But only one ticket or 4?if you use the old code (the used one) you can buy only one ticket with it.

If the extra code (the unused one) appears valid tomorrow you can use it to buy up to 4 tickets.

you can't mix the codes (for example, to buy 5 tickets).

Good day, I am a member of u2.com free, I wonder if I will also have the right code for the presale today? "If I do not have right you can guide how should I do to get this right, I got an email yesterday saying Subscribers Will Be emailed later today with details of timings and Their unique presale codes. but so far not received anything, please help me ... now ... thank you bjs!!

• Community Moderator

Good day, I am a member of u2.com free, I wonder if I will also have the right code for the presale today? "If I do not have right you can guide how should I do to get this right, I got an email yesterday saying Subscribers Will Be emailed later today with details of timings and Their unique presale codes. but so far not received anything, please help me ... now ... thank you bjs!!

The only way to have a code for the presale is by having a paid subscription... free memberships do not have presale codes.

If you are not currently a subscriber please upgrade... inside your u2.com free account go to

http://www.u2.com/service/user/upgrade/

and fill the form. Click on PAID SUBSCRIPTION and fill the form with the new information...

Have in mind that having a paid account and a presale code DO NOT guarantee tickets. It only guarantees that you will be able to participate in the presale.

Hi.

I have just received an e-mail with the information about the new shows and also informing my personal presale access code. However, the code informed on the e-mail is different from that one I have on my presale page. What code am I supposed to use? Someone could please help me?

Thank you.

Mariana

• Community Moderator

Hi.

I have just received an e-mail with the information about the new shows and also informing my personal presale access code. However, the code informed on the e-mail is different from that one I have on my presale page. What code am I supposed to use? Someone could please help me?

Thank you.

Mariana

Use one of those, either the one in the email or the one in the presale page... but use only one code for this presale.