Presale Code Info & Issues South America (Updated Dec. 9th)

• Community Moderator

Hi

I used my code to buy one ticket for the concert in Sydney. Can I use it again to buy a ticket for the concert in Brazil?

Right now there is no info about if this is possible... please check u2.com and this thread for information about this situation...
  • Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Many Brazilians are saying that their e-mail address hasn´t been confirmed at u2.com and would like to know if this could prevent them from participating in the pre-sale tomorrow. The funny thing is that they say they are receiving the messages from U2.com, although their e-mail addresses show up as "Not confirmed".

Thanks
Ana Vitti
  • Community Moderator

Many Brazilians are saying that their e-mail address hasn´t been confirmed at u2.com and would like to know if this could prevent them from participating in the pre-sale tomorrow. The funny thing is that they say they are receiving the messages from U2.com, although their e-mail addresses show up as "Not confirmed".

Thanks
Ana Vitti

the important information appears in your Account info page:

Your subscription is set to expire on : [DATE]

Login Name: [NAME]

Display Name (Your Community Name) :[NAME]

Email Confirmed: [Yes/No, depends on if it has been confirmed or not]

Priority Access Group: [GROUP]

Your Presale Access Code(s):

1. U2xxxxx

2. 2U2xxxx

3. 3U2xxxx

(depending on how many codes are you entitled to have, according to your seniority. Consult the FAQ for this

• Subscriber

[quote name='Max Tsukino wrote:

vitti']Many Brazilians are saying that their e-mail address hasn´t been confirmed at u2.com and would like to know if this could prevent them from participating in the pre-sale tomorrow. The funny thing is that they say they are receiving the messages from U2.com, although their e-mail addresses show up as "Not confirmed".

Thanks
Ana Vitti

the important information appears in your Account info page:

Your subscription is set to expire on :
[DATE]

Login Name:
[NAME]

Display Name (Your Community Name) :
[NAME]

Email Confirmed:
[Yes/No, depends on if it has been confirmed or not]

Priority Access Group:
[GROUP]

Your Presale Access Code(s):

1. U2xxxxx

2. 2U2xxxx

3. 3U2xxxx

(depending on how many codes are you entitled to have, according to your seniority. Consult the FAQ for this

Thanks, but I believe that what they would like to know is if the fact that the status of their e-mail address showing as NOT CONFIRMED would cause them any problems in the sale. Some people who have been long time subscribers reported that they have never received  an e-mail confirmation.

Ana Vitti
  • Subscriber

Hello there,

I guess everybody is now wondering if the ticket allocation for South America will be up to FOUR tickets for any ONE show in a single transaction or up to FOUR tickets (in total) against up to four shows...

Please, let us know as soon as possible.

thanks a lot,

cheers
Tatiana

• Subscriber

[quote name='bigwave wrote:

emimasia']Hi, English is not my first language, so that helped me with the google translator to write, I apologize and beg forgiveness if I make any mistake in grammar or writing. I would like to make a query, U2.com I subscribed to a few months ago, there I was given a multiple-character code which I believe I use to make a purchase in U2Shop or 360 tickets for the tour. next Wednesday, that is, in two days I would like to use this code and buy my tickets for the show in Argentina on March 30, 2011, I wonder if I perform some action prior to the first Wednesday, which opens the I pre-or just wait for that day to complete the purchase. thank you very much!

I am very excited about visiting!

salU2!

Your presale code should begin with the character '3U2...' and that is the one to use when the presale period begins, on Wednesday 1st December

I resubscribed in august...and my active code begins with 2U2....is this a problem?

• Subscriber

I must say...after talking to customer support, and reading the FAQ page....the system currently in place is a DISASTER! She*(Maryanne) told me my code is showing that i already purchased 2 tickets on it...which i didn't...she doesn't know about the 2 vs. the 3 issue at the beginning of the code......and she is going to have her supervisor check into the situation and get back to me. She was very nice and was trying to be helpful...but I think she was limited by the way the system is set up and how it is running....and that would be...terribly.