Presale Code Info & Issues South America (Updated Dec. 9th)

• Subscriber

Max, i´ve read the comments here in this topic and already wrote to the u2 help.

My presale code is appearing "invalid number" as the same as a lot of people. Why is this happening?

But just to make sure that im doing in the right way: in the website appears a place for me to tipe my "Fans club code" . So i just have to put my presale code or there is more?

Tanks

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Community Moderator

Max, i´ve read the comments here in this topic and already wrote to the u2 help.

My presale code is appearing "invalid number" as the same as a lot of people. Why is this happening?

But just to make sure that im doing in the right way: in the website appears a place for me to tipe my "Fans club code" . So i just have to put my presale code or there is more?

Tanks

without entering any code... can you - or somebody reading this thread - please take a screenshot of the site? specifically the page where you have to enter the code...

I don't have access to that site, but maybe with a screenshot will be easier to find if there is more info needed...

when the screenshot is taken, please upload to a image service (like photobucket) and please give the link...

• Community Moderator

i did this... repeat the code, report to help page, send e-mail ad still trryng by phone... :(

i really don´t know what can i do...

there's no other option but to be patient and keep reporting it... unfortunately these issues take a bit to be solved...
  • Community Moderator

Hey people! My presale code doesn't work too! The U2.com sent me a wrong number cos it has to have 13 characters and mine has 14 and doesn't begin with U2 or 2U2 like it has to be! Have you had some answer form U2.com?
this is for what presale?