Presale Code Info & Issues South America (Updated Dec. 9th)

• Community Moderator

At this moment, the latest queries (most of them regarding codes that are showing invalid in the different ticketing systems) are being reviewed and as soon as there is an answer you will be notified.

I ask everybody who is having a problem with their presale code to keep reporting the issue, both in the CONTACT US form in the HELP section as well as calling Customer Services using one of these numbers

1-800-615-1324 (inside the US)

916-414-2921 (outside the US).

I ask you to be patient and keep reporting it... I know that it might be frustrating that it can't be solved immediately, but there's no other way to solve it but to keep informing (over and over) that there are problems with the presale codes...

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a ridiculous performance of this site. I spent $ 50 to register me, give me a presale access code does not work and now there are no more tickets in the best seats. I sent messages throughout the day to resolve and got no response. Fuck you. And thank you for taking my money for nothing. And finally, the code still does not work. Thanks assholes. I want my money back.

• Subscriber

Hi, I received my presale code and tried to buy the tickets for SP shows. But , unfortunately happened the same problem  as the first presale: when I write the code at the vendor's site it appears "invalid number". What's wrong? I'm  very sad and disappointed! I hope you  can solve this problem and I can still buy the tickets for me and my family.

• Community Moderator

Do you think I am stupid?

No... but please be more polite. There are people here doing their best to solve this issue, so there isn't need to use that kind of language.

• Subscriber

Do you think I am stupid?

Well you got a subscription without even reading the FAQs. Otherwise you would know that getting a code is not a guarantee for tickets. You didn't read the whole thread so you can check what to do in case you've got a non-working code. And finally you insult those who are trying to help. I think you can answer your own question...

• Subscriber

Mi presale code doenst work anymore, what can i do to get another one and get the tickets? pls answer my question. thanks a lot.

Regards,

Daniel

Hi, Could you please expand on that. "My presale code doesn't work anymore". Did it work before? Have you used it for a previous purchase?

Reading a few of the threads above, we can fully understand your frustrations but please be as precise as possible in describing the problems you are having (and please avoid unnecessary bad language/insults).