Presale Code Info & Issues South America (Updated Dec. 9th)

• Subscriber

Hi you guys, sorry to bother you with my question while it seems that people around here have serious problems with their codes.

I bought 3 Red zones tickets for the second show in São Paulo, and I see that my transaction worked out (the correct amount was transferred to etix.com), but when I get to my page on u2.com I see that my code is still valid. Why is that?

Do I really got the tickets?
Since I bought only 3 (of 4), can I jon the pre sale for other south american venues?

Thank you very much for your answer!

Good luck to everybody, I hope you manage to get tickets through your subscription!

Leo

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='bigwave wrote:

Tatiana Monassa']I don't know the reason for all this mess with the presale here in Brazil, but I think it's just not fair that members who just signed for u2.com (the Cedars group) have the same privileges as the older members. Why dividing memberships into groups, then?!

For North-American and European presales, there were different dates for each group.

the tiered system was put into place just before the U2360 Tour began, allowing longer term members to have first chance at presales - now this has kind of levelled out, and usually for 2nd shows at the same city, all the levels of membership can purchase at the same time. However, each venue and ticket seller have their own guideline and regulations, hence the differences across the tour.

It can be a bit confusing, so always a good thing to have patience and read all the information at hand carefully.

Yes, I can see that, the problem is that here in Brazil a troop of scalpers most surely bought memberships a few days before the presale began, so they had advanced access to tickets... leaving longtime fans and members empty-handed....

• Community Manager

[quote name='Tatiana Monassa wrote:

bigwave wrote:

Tatiana Monassa']

I don't know the reason for all this mess with the presale here in Brazil, but I think it's just not fair that members who just signed for u2.com (the Cedars group) have the same privileges as the older members. Why dividing memberships into groups, then?!

For North-American and European presales, there were different dates for each group.

the tiered system was put into place just before the U2360 Tour began, allowing longer term members to have first chance at presales - now this has kind of levelled out, and usually for 2nd shows at the same city, all the levels of membership can purchase at the same time. However, each venue and ticket seller have their own guideline and regulations, hence the differences across the tour.

It can be a bit confusing, so always a good thing to have patience and read all the information at hand carefully.

Yes, I can see that, the problem is that here in Brazil a troop of scalpers most surely bought memberships a few days before the presale began, so they had advanced access to tickets... leaving longtime fans and members empty-handed....

if you have any evidence of that, then if you PM me details I will ensure it gets passed on to the right place Tatiana.

hi, i'm from sao paulo and i would like to express my feeling about the organization in Brazil. They are exploring the Brazilians. they sad have sould all ticket in record time but the true is : they neither open the gates and says the ticket is sold out. You know why? Because they are selling almost ticket to scalpers to resell them for four times the value of the ticket.

I saw scalpers getting passwords at Credicard Hall (official place of sale) in the morning, before opening the gates so they could get tickets before opening to the public.

They got the 3rd day to the U2's Gig but the history will be the same : the fans are being exploited by their desire to see U2 closely.

Mauricio indignant .

This is the third time I have tried to buy tickets for the Sao Paulo show. The system does not take the code or when it does can't process the request. Totally frustrating. I have called got a new code that has been accepted but the system wont select tickets even though showing availability.

hi everybody! I`m a Brazilian fan, I made a paid subscription and i have a presale code. Curiously i have two different codes. One was sent by email and the other is in the website and it appears when i log in. the fact is that when i try to purchase tickets both are invalid. Please i really need help. Today is my birthday and this would be my present, and besides it i have two daughters and they are also u2 fans and want to go to the show. I`ve already written to u2.com but got no reply. What am i supposed to do? Thanks

Oi Vinicius,
como vc conseguiu?
Eu estou tentando desde o primeiro e nao estou conseguindo. Meu codigo de acesso não é aceito, eu digito e aparece invalido. Pensei em comprar pelo outro site que é indicado para transaçòes fora do brasil, mas nao sei se vaid nar certo. como pego os ingressos?
Se vc puder me ajudar eu agradeço
Andréa

Como podem esgotar todos os demais setores para fãs em menos de 5 minutos??? Cambistas virão tenho certeza.. U2 é U2 I agree mas é impossível essa rapidez... e hj a pagina carregou.... Para mim a RZ é um mistério...queria muito mas sinceramente to com raiva já...PROTESTO CONTRA ESSA PORCARIA DESSE TICKETS FOR FUN