Presale Code Info & Issues South America (Updated Dec. 9th)

• Subscriber

[quote name='petermullen wrote:

ChicagoMark']HELP! I am ordering tickets for the show in Argentina with my passcode, but I don't speak or read Spanish and that is the language of the Ticketek site. Coming from the USA, what is the best delivery method? I'd like to pick up my tickets at the stadium before the show, but I can't tell if that is an option.

THANKS!!!

I have the same question......please help......i am using a translator and it is still confusing.......

Yes, I have also been using the google translator and I think it has to be one of the two options; either the locales de ticketet or the puntos de venta.  But I have no clue if either means I an pick them up at the stadium.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='ChicagoMark wrote:

petermullen wrote:

ChicagoMark']HELP! I am ordering tickets for the show in Argentina with my passcode, but I don't speak or read Spanish and that is the language of the Ticketek site. Coming from the USA, what is the best delivery method? I'd like to pick up my tickets at the stadium before the show, but I can't tell if that is an option.

THANKS!!!

I have the same question......please help......i am using a translator and it is still confusing.......

Yes, I have also been using the google translator and I think it has to be one of the two options; either the locales de ticketet or the puntos de venta.  But I have no clue if either means I an pick them up at the stadium.

right...one option is for the ticketek office, another for other various ticketk outlets( wjo knows wwhere any of these places are)...and the red zone option seems to be pick up at the stadium...but is this just if you buy red zone tickets?

• Community Manager

THANKS!!!

I have contacted Ticketek and asked for details of English translation page for the Argentina presale, will update as soon as... (google translate absolutely no help unfortunately for their website)

• Subscriber

[quote name='bigwave wrote:

petermullen wrote:

THANKS!!!

I have contacted Ticketek and asked for details of English translation page for the Argentina presale, will update as soon as... (google translate absolutely no help unfortunately for their website)

i appreciate that, Bigwave! I sent tickettek an email...but who knows if/when I will get a reply......knowing where to pick up your tickets is an important detail......!

• Subscriber

bigwave wrote:

petermullen wrote:

THANKS!!!

i appreciate that, Bigwave! I sent tickettek an email...but who knows if/when I will get a reply......knowing where to pick up your tickets is an important detail......!

Here is what I have found out (I had a friend who speaks Spanish call).  The deliver option we want is the 3rd option with is Locales de Ticketek.  We can then pick up our tickets at a Ticketek location in Buenos Aries or "Capital Federal"  The locations are listed on the link to the left under Puntos de Venta.  There are 5 Ticketek locations in Capital Federal (drop down menu at top) and a couple other locations.  Good Luck!!  happy.gif

• Subscriber

petermullen wrote:

bigwave wrote:

petermullen wrote:

THANKS!!!

Here is what I have found out (I had a friend who speaks Spanish call).  The deliver option we want is the 3rd option with is Locales de Ticketek.  We can then pick up our tickets at a Ticketek location in Buenos Aries or "Capital Federal"  The locations are listed on the link to the left under Puntos de Venta.  There are 5 Ticketek locations in Capital Federal (drop down menu at top) and a couple other locations.  Good Luck!!  happy.gif

thanks! i was just about to do that...because the tension is killing me and that seemed like the best option.....

DEFEATED, BUT NOT DEAD.

Tried a hundread times and - THIS IS THE PROBLEM - although the site has announced the tickets as available, they were not! A message stated repeatedly that I had to try other places. And I did. Some 4-5 times, luckly, I've reached the point of entering my Credit Card data (as I do normally in the internet transactions) and they responded that it was not "authorized". I called the card operator and they confirmed that there were no problem at all and - THAT HAS NOT EVEN BEEN TRIED ANY OPERATION!

Well, let's skip to "Plan B":

DOES ANYONE HAVE 4 REDZONE TICKETS TO SELL? WE CAN PICK THEM UP ON THE SPOT AFTER JANUARY 24# - for security reasons. Contact: elder.ximenes@mp.ce.gov.br

EM VERNÃCULO.

Derrotado, mas não morto.

Tentei várias vezes - umas cem. Esse é o problema - embora o site tenha anunciado os ingressos como disponíveis, eles não estavam! Uma mensagem afirmava repetidamente que eu tinha que tentar outros lugares. E eu fiz. Alguns 4-5 vezes, por sorte, eu cheguei ao ponto de entrar no ponto de fornecer os dados do cartão de crédito (como eu faço normalmente nas operações nainternet) e eles responderam que não estava "autorizado". Liguei para a operadora do cartão e eles confirmaram que não havia nenhum problema em absoluto e - que não foi sequer qualquer tentativa de operação.

Bem, vamos pular para o "Plano B": Alguém tem quatro bilhetes RedZone para vender? Podemos buscá-los no local após # 24 de janeiro - por razões de segurança.

contato: elder.ximenes@mp.ce.gov.br

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:

megalomanos']hello! i don't think i understand.. let's see.. i want to buy Four tickets for first Argentina's concert! but if they'll add one more show.. can i purchase another 4 tickets?

and i have two codes...wich one should i use?

In principle you can buy 4 tickets with one code and then if a second date is added you can buy another 4 tickets with a second code.

Or could I just buy 8 tickets for one show if I have two codes?

petermullen wrote:

bigwave wrote:

petermullen wrote:

THANKS!!!

Guys, you should choose "Locales de Ticketek". "Capital Federal" is like "Washington DC" would be for you. It's just Buenos Aires. When someone goes to Buenos Aires, he is surely talking about Capital Federal. You can buy the tickets and pick them up on those Ticketek locals mentiones on Ticketek.com.ar site. Keep in mind that the "Estadio Unico" is 50km far from "Capital Federal".

Let me know if you need more assistance. I'm from Argentina (Capital Federal, in fact), so I'm sure I can guide you through.