I got to met Larry tonight. Im so PUMPED

Zipperboy

I just HAVE to share this with the U2 WORLD. I realised a dream that I dared not think of. To meet a member of the mightiest band on the planet. 

Followed U2 for so long and tonight the stars aligned to a time and place to meet Larry Mullens Jnr, the creator of U2.
December 2nd in Melbourne Australia I shock hands and talked to Larry. One of the greatest moments of my life happened just 4 hours ago.
If you have a meet and greet of U2 tell me about it because I know how special this is WWHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Subscriber

I just HAVE to share this with the U2 WORLD. I realised a dream that I dared not think of. To meet a member of the mightiest band on the planet. 
Followed U2 for so long and tonight the stars aligned to a time and place to meet Larry Mullens Jnr, the creator of U2.
December 2nd in Melbourne Australia I shock hands and talked to Larry. One of the greatest moments of my life happened just 4 hours ago.
If you have a meet and greet of U2 tell me about it because I know how special this is WWHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So happy you got to meet a member of the band!!! You sound so excited and understandably so!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif