Bono interviewed on FOX news on fighting AIDS in Africa

surrenders

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I've seen the interview, though this computer is so slow, that it was on and  off. What do I see you may ask? I see Realm's Prince, a Lion in the midst, and I say, we should all follow him and join his labour of love. I have so much love and respect for Mr. Hewsen, he is called a Rock star/humanitarian, I see him as a "world Peacemaker", what he gives us is a message a LOVE which is the equivalent of a "certain power" God given power, we humanity have lost, mostly unintentional, like being awake, but asleep in a sence that you don't practice what has been given you to live a life of abundance. I understand, that the power of Love, is what it takes to do what Bono does. In fact, Bono to me is love itself. He is like a beautiful flower in a garden placed there exactly to do what he is doing thrughout his life. What he does, that is the expression of Realm's Prince. One must be very awakened, live in a higher plane as is Bono, that is why I see him as a world Peacemaker/Rock Star, famous does not apply to someone who is in the likeness of Jesus, who was and is forever remembered and revered. Bono represents the beauty of Christ, thru his works. For being such a Great Lion in the midst of current wars and rumors off, I send my Prince a kiss in his forehead and say to him, Prince, I Realm am in your midst. I also send you, that love which you give the world thru your work, so that you may be elevated to a higher ground contantly, You live in a higher plane, a higher spiritual plane, I cannot truthfully say, that you are just a regular guy down here, because the truth of you, who you are, can be seen from a distance by me; and I love you for all that you and all that you do, surely, you will reap what you have sown,  thru the power of God's great Love for you and us all. I send you peace and love. The interview at fox, part of tv, which I don't exactly like to watch, was great because my Prince was there, and I am thankful to them for the kind hospitality fowarded to such a revered man, Mr. Paul David Hewsen and for acknowledging him thru their opening their door to him. A friend of my prince is a friend of Realm.

yours truly,
YOUR FAITHFUL DAISY REALM

Realmawake

Just looking at anything at FOX news gives me the creeps, but only Bono being interviewed would make me go near FOX news.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/special-report/index.html#/v/4443663/bono-on-us-role-in-fighting-aids/?playlist_id=87623

I tend to get my Fox news via "The Daily Show." wink.gif

But honestly...why is Bono still supporting the war in Afghanistan?  It was a bad idea, a doomed war, and all that it has produced is a corrupt narco-oligarchy (but a *pro-American* narco-oligarchy!)  (U! S! A! U! S! A! etc.) Why insist on tying the idea of anti-poverty work to wars of aggression? (For that matter, why did U2 suddenly go mute when it came to speaking out against the invasion of Iraq? Who knew that pacifism had so many convenient loopholes?)

Working to draw NGO's and similar aid groups into the military's agenda(s) is a recipe for disaster. Aid and development work would then be "militarized," and thus become targets of the very people they're trying to help. Military aggression could then be painted as some sort of social services operation--one that happens to be heavily armed and kills lots of people. Not to mention blows through huge sums of money; how much of the money that has been poured down the bottomless pits that are Afghanistan and Iraq--two failed and unjustified wars--could have been used for anti-poverty work?

And if Bono thinks pandering to US militarism will win him fans in the US, he's mistaken.  Public opinion has been running against the wars for some years now. Maybe, instead of relying solely on pep talks from billionaires, he should try getting out of the penthouse once and a while, and talk to Americans who don't have trust funds. Might learn a thing or two.

Bah.

-- eaplatt

• Subscriber

That was an outstanding interview.  Thanks for sharing.  I was stunned to see Bono lose his train of thought for a few seconds near the beginning.  But he recovered and was on point for the rest of the interview.  What he says is so uplifting and positive.  He is very well educated, smart, tactful, compassionate, passionate and full of energy.  He never puts down a politician because he knows he needs their support.  He could have easily put down President Obama because all he has done so far is talk.  But he chose to compliment and encourage him.  He also is very good at appealing to the greatness of the American "idea."  Bono would make a good politician, except the fact that he is too blunt most of the time.  He would be demonized pretty quickly.  Speaking of demons, I didn't see any horns coming out of Bret Baier's head.  lol

• Subscriber

I enjoyed the interview , but Paul has to remember Presidents come and go and for all he knows the former ones could end up knocking on doors as for the ones in the ends of time who can read their minds and if ''they turn against the merciful and the God of mercies'', love the interview but America is like any other country regarding its people accept they have the strength to make things happen but that is not just the reason why they are picked on , it would be more so the reason I left in brackets................Well spoken man , but sometimes you find it hard to express yourself brilliantly although you do sometimes lol I have that problem all the time lol :o)