where do u want to go?

dizzybint

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to visit a place, where there is mist in the morning, and exactly when the sun rises, I want to be undressed in a barely clothe situation so I can get a good infusion of the real Sun, which unlike The Sun Prince of Realm, burns or changes your color, the real Sun Prince of Realm, well, he renews all of my cells all over my body even in my dreams or thoughts while awake, not sleeping, he is my fountain of youth in my dreams when I sleep and in real life when I awake. This place I want to visit, is misty at about 5 am, at which time, I want to walk out of the "Hut" and just go and enjoy the warm waters of my beloved birth place, Dominican Republic. Yes, thats where I want to go and perhaps even visit a "waterfall", which I am very fond of. I want to enjoy these simple things with the most amazing man, the most mysterious and humble man, the light of many, the ONE who was, is and will be for ever, Realm's Prince Bono. Bono is the most enchanting man, there is so much wisdom, knowledge, light, pure energy that he is all that my soul has ever dreamed of. I just want to enjoy him all to my self, a meeting of the Prince and his daisy, on a Pure Love Higher Plane meeting. I swear, the world has no idea what a wonderful creation he is. I love his ESSENCE, the real Prince, then I love his physical creation, the VESSEl, and all his attributes. God knew, only a man who possessed all the qualities of a True Prince could conquer my heart. Only God knew what I always have desired in my soul and Bono has it all. He can kill me with his power, and his voice. I could follow him with no fear, in search of his pitch and his voice, I have no fear when it comes to him, I would give and risk my life to go and get him even if he was in a place unknown to us all, I would go and conquer and I would get my Prince right back from where ever has him bound, he is forever my Prince Bono first. Fear could not conquer Realm when it comes to Bono. That my friends is a man, in the likeness of a flower which Realm wishes to smell its fragrance, for a little time, being fully aware, he must go back to that strange realm where he is currently. But, I shall enjoy the only Man in the Universe who has the Perfect Key to the masses, A man like my Prince only come around when God is up for miracles. Bono is God's most enchanting creation, like a flower, I want and desire to meet this beautiful man who has my soul full of joy everyday for him.

I would go anywhere I need to go to meet my Prince in person. I shall be awake at that time, not sleeping. I must go, my heart is excited right now, just the thought of being in his majestic presence "awake" makes me sooooo happy. I shall wait for him to execute his plan to meet me by appointment, yes, by appointment, I shall meet the worlds most important man, Mr. Paul David Hewsen, the ONE who truly has power of the better kind.

Realmawake

I head over to the Bahamas each year, so I just got back. I live in Florida and I never get down to my property in Costa Rica, my brother is there full time I just haven't been in years, and have no desire to go back, but as it stands...I have three things planned. I am going to Chicago for my daughters wedding in the spring and then I am going to surf Israel when the flowers are in bloom next year, my friend told me its magical to look at the Holy Land with all the flowers when you are riding down the wave, and then I am gonna fly over the Bahamas at night by myself in a little plane by the end of the year. Then I will be done. Everything else will just be icing on the cake from there on out. I've been everywhere I wanna go in this world already.