Best GA Spot for 360

Fin_sydney

• Subscriber

Hi Everyone,

I have GA tickets for Sydney and I'm just wondering if people have an opinion about where the best spot is.

I've heard front of pit might not necessarily be the best due to the height of the stage, but is the back of the pit rail and the front of the outer rail too far from the stage?

I did front outer rail for Vertigo and while it was an awesome night, it was a fair wack from the stage!

Your thoughts greatly appreciated.

Fiona.

Hi Fiona,

Directly in front of Bono's microphone, inside the inner circle, with your back to the barrier. 

It's a fantastic (and close) view of the mainstage, then just turn around and the boys are right there in front of you as they perform on the outer ring. Plus you don't have people behind you pushing, which is a great luxury.

I had this spot two nights in Auckland. I honestly can't think of a better seat in the house. AMAZING.

Get there and I envy you!

Chris

• Subscriber

Hi Fiona,

Directly in front of Bono's microphone, inside the inner circle, with your back to the barrier. 

It's a fantastic (and close) view of the mainstage, then just turn around and the boys are right there in front of you as they perform on the outer ring. Plus you don't have people behind you pushing, which is a great luxury.

I had this spot two nights in Auckland. I honestly can't think of a better seat in the house. AMAZING.

Get there and I envy you!

Chris

Chris is right - I've had this spot a couple of times - Amazing and great position if you are planning on taking pics too. Also have been front of inner circle middle. We were about 2 or 3 from the front and as it wasn't straight at the front it was a great view. We were front row once on Edge's side and although good spot not much of a view unless they were straight in front of us. Also at the front outside the inner cricle so still on the outer circle is a great spot.

It depends on what you want to experience. All have pros & cons.

1. Close up, to see the boys. You'll be turning around several times to see them. You won't see the full effect of the Claw. The sound quality won't be as good.

2. By FOH. You'll get to see the full effect of the Claw, and be close to the 'sweet spot'....where you'll get to experience the best audio quality, in that venue.

Things to consider: sticking it out for over 2hrs, in the crowd, in the hot sultry Aussie summer night. You'll probably have to camp out (if they allow you to) or get there as early possible. U2 usually arrives at the venue at around 2:30pm to 3pm.