It is a long time until tomorrow...

security_in_anonymity

Hi.

Moscow was my route back into the U2 world after a year's hiatus during which time I heard/saw nothing of them.  I was sucked back in through Bono's meeting with Medvedev and the Kimiki Forest issue.  

So, now I am "following" the tour again, from afar, through set-lists, and YouTube and U2.com  (I love the web!)

As I am "on tour," I have to say that it feels like a really really really long time since they were last on stage!  And tomorrow's show still seems to be very far off.  

I am sure the time would have passed more quickly if I had not been forced to engage the spectacle through the dull glow of my laptop.  Nonetheless, I will show up at the edge of the ether arena hoping there will be something surprising in the set-list....like Stand Up Comedy!!  I might even pretend to be Josephine, just for fun...

Yes, I too have been begging for great quality streams for ages, and I hear that they are happening on occasion. But I have yet to find one. I also like the 1000 mikes idea very very much. But, so far, the only stream I have found was a caustic assault on the ears I could only manage to listen to for about five painful minutes. I am not sure where the viable streams are, but would like to know!

Yes, I too have been begging for great quality streams for ages, and I hear that they are happening on occasion. But I have yet to find one. I also like the 1000 mikes idea very very much. But, so far, the only stream I have found was a caustic assault on the ears I could only manage to listen to for about five painful minutes. I am not sure where the viable streams are, but would like to know!

• Subscriber

they are non-existent......

• Subscriber

[quote name='petermullen wrote:

security_in_anonymity']Yes, I too have been begging for great quality streams for ages, and I hear that they are happening on occasion. But I have yet to find one. I also like the 1000 mikes idea very very much. But, so far, the only stream I have found was a caustic assault on the ears I could only manage to listen to for about five painful minutes. I am not sure where the viable streams are, but would like to know!

Unless you have a very nice very rich friend who is willing to ring you for the whole show!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

petermullen wrote:

security_in_anonymity']Yes, I too have been begging for great quality streams for ages, and I hear that they are happening on occasion. But I have yet to find one. I also like the 1000 mikes idea very very much. But, so far, the only stream I have found was a caustic assault on the ears I could only manage to listen to for about five painful minutes. I am not sure where the viable streams are, but would like to know!

Unless you have a very nice very rich friend who is willing to ring you for the whole show!

the amount my phone bill came to after germany i might as well have phoned someone for the whole show!

• Subscriber

[quote name='dizzybint wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

petermullen wrote:

the amount my phone bill came to after germany i might as well have phoned someone for the whole show!Lol!!! I know that feeling - I need a mobile with free calls when i am overseas!!! - but do get my new shiny Blackberry torch in a few days!!!! So that means that I am sponsoring the whole 360 tour and therefore can have free tickets!