my (little) home town.

barbara1

• Subscriber

Great pics, very beautiful! And interestin thread, thanks Barbarasmile.gif

I live in Helsinki, Finland.

Here is couple of summer and winter -pics... I try to find better ones later! (sorry that the pics are so big, i couldn't resize them...) The winter pics are about 1 km from my home.

first hole in the ice for swimmers....

019.jpg

857-1.jpg

841.jpg

This pic is from cute little island in front of Helsinki

017.jpg

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

worthing_map1.jpg

staticmap?size=308x200&sensor=false&key=ABQIAAAAqX_vz73Mb1hFWL_HTV3w8BSoNGp7hF3N94khsu-q9lMaZv9nSRTsLH4iTQW1aQQI2PXYVXxR8lthww&markers=color:orange%7C50.809118,-0.380825&zoom=13

_44481981_worthingtimber_416.jpg

2712751580089682617hzvSfs_ph.jpg

I'm at the bottom of England.. place called Worthing...a stone or two from Brighton...Mr Bono was I think 20000 with Tony Blair at something or other. Town centre  on a sunnt day . Boat passed by last winter lost all it's timber landed on beach..Welcome to Worthing.

• Subscriber

thanx, kert! so beautiful. my son is very surprised you go swimming in middle of winter, lol! and that you don have snow in summer.
hope more zootops come to share pics herehappy.gif

This is a lovely thread, its really great being able to see seeing where every ones lives. I am unable to add any photos here but can put them in a blog.

My hospital is also currently under construction. My unit closers in April and we should all be moving to a state of the art treatment centre.

• Subscriber

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

barbara1']thanx, kert! so beautiful. my son is very surprised you go swimming in middle of winter, lol! and that you don have snow in summer.
hope more zootops come to share pics here
happy.gif

This is a lovely thread, its really great being able to see seeing where every ones lives. I am unable to add any photos here but can put them in a blog.

My hospital is also currently under construction. My unit closers in April and we should all be moving to a state of the art treatment centre.

let me know when i can visit the blog, maggie.

• Subscriber

this is my little town, swansea in south wales. i live between swansea and a village called mumbles. AND its not far from edges hometown llanelli! 

Not just Edge's hometown - but my hubby's hometown too lol!