my (little) home town.

barbara1

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='dizzybint wrote:

barbara1']whats that last picture from, dizzy?

llanelli next town near swansea. its john and edges home town.

He's just gone to bed but will show him in the morning he'll be pleased to see that his town has made it on here!!!!

New stadium is looking good, but not good to be by a shopping centre lol!

• Subscriber

1961447-LA_Skyline-Los_Angeles.jpg

DSCN0674.JPG

griffith_observatory.jpg

I am from Los Angeles. The top picture shows Downtown LA. The middle picture shows the library I work in. The bottom picture is the Griffith Observatory, which I can see from the library I work in.

• Subscriber

I may be from Los Angeles, but I've lived in Glendale, CA for many years. It's just outside of Los Angeles.

glendale.JPG

glendale.jpg

This picture shows the downtown area. Glendale is a city with a population of roughly 240,000 people. It's just your average city. It's also home to this place:

ForestLawnCemetery.JPG

Forest Lawn is the cemetary in Glendale that Michael Jackson, Walt Disney, and others are buried in. I live roughly a mile from here. I actually pass by this cemetery every day on my to and from work.

• Subscriber

1961447-LA_Skyline-Los_Angeles.jpg

DSCN0674.JPG

griffith_observatory.jpg

I am from Los Angeles. The top picture shows Downtown LA. The middle picture shows the library I work in. The bottom picture is the Griffith Observatory, which I can see from the library I work in.

Awesome. I love LA.

• Subscriber

I may be from Los Angeles, but I've lived in Glendale, CA for many years. It's just outside of Los Angeles.

glendale.JPG

glendale.jpg

This picture shows the downtown area. Glendale is a city with a population of roughly 240,000 people. It's just your average city. It's also home to this place:

ForestLawnCemetery.JPG

Forest Lawn is the cemetary in Glendale that Michael Jackson, Walt Disney, and others are buried in. I live roughly a mile from here. I actually pass by this cemetery every day on my to and from work.