My 360° review

tiziana68

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Janette B']So there was something written at one point . . . makes sense now, lol. Looking forward to reading it, Tiz!!!

yep, there was something there janette, did you think i was just being perky?! roll.gif

Kert, thanks for caring, I hope to hear from you as well, still think I have many thoughts I want to elaborate, like the presence of the bridges, living days with all U2 friends whom have become during the years more than a family, all the emotions given by the miracle which happens during the concert, how four artists together can really make fly an entire audience into the skies of our existances, and so on, who knows when I'll finish it lol

• Subscriber

Very deep, touching, and and beautiful description, Tiz!!! I couldnt agree more on this: (i wish they could kidnap me so much more often...♥)

...."and we feel overwhelmed just as if it was our first instant, even if we listened to it millions times, just becouse they are played with soul and heart, like only THEM are abe to do, becouse they are abe to kidnap us for two entire hours of magic and chemistry and emotions, two hours during which we are able to forget all our sadness, becouse it only matters to dance, sing and scream out all of our joy to be there, just in that moment, just together with THEM!!! OUR HEROES!!!"

Thank you for sharing this with us!smile.gif