New Years with Bono and Edge

surrenders

Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:55 am (PST)

Bono and Edge are slated to appear on NBC's New Year's Eve With Carson Daly to talk about their involvement with Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark. "Sitting down and drinking champagne with Bono and The Edge is on my 'bucket list' -- so getting to do that is awesome!" said Carson Daly.

• Subscriber

Bono and Edge are slated to appear on NBC's New Year's Eve With Carson Daly to talk about their involvement with Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark. "Sitting down and drinking champagne with Bono and The Edge is on my 'bucket list' -- so getting to do that is awesome!" said Carson Daly.

Oh bugger - does that mean that they won't be able to come round to my house for new year's eve and drink champagne with me??? Will have to change my plans!happy.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

surrenders']

Oh bugger - does that mean that they won't be able to come round to my house for new year's eve and drink champagne with me??? Will have to change my plans!happy.gif

Ha! Luckily Adam and Larry are still in for my POP-themed New Year's Eve party laugh.gif

[quote name='danielsentana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

surrenders']

Oh bugger - does that mean that they won't be able to come round to my house for new year's eve and drink champagne with me??? Will have to change my plans!
happy.gif

Ha! Luckily Adam and Larry are still in for my POP-themed New Year's Eve party laugh.gif

They'll miss it, such a pity ! It's my birthday, can I go to your party Dani ? and please invite Zhiv, a very good friend !

• Subscriber

That would be so cool to celebrate New Year's with Bono and The Edge (or any bandmember)!!  Speaking of Carson Daly, there's a new baby boy (my nephew) in the world with the same name as of this morning.

Congratulations on the birth of you new nephew!happy.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='nazhira wrote:

danielsentana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

surrenders']

Oh bugger - does that mean that they won't be able to come round to my house for new year's eve and drink champagne with me??? Will have to change my plans!
happy.gif

Ha! Luckily Adam and Larry are still in for my POP-themed New Year's Eve party 
laugh.gif

They'll miss it, such a pity ! It's my birthday, can I go to your party Dani ? and please invite Zhiv, a very good friend !

Thanks for the invite along too Naz!happy.gif

illumination70']

That would be so cool to celebrate New Year's with Bono and The Edge (or any bandmember)!!  Speaking of Carson Daly, there's a new baby boy (my nephew) in the world with the same name as of this morning.

Congratulations on the birth of you new nephew!happy.gif

Thanks!!

• Subscriber

nazhira wrote:

danielsentana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

surrenders']

happy.gif

Ha! Luckily Adam and Larry are still in for my POP-themed New Year's Eve party 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the invite along too Naz!happy.gif

Of course! But remember to bring leeeeeemooooooooooooon juice to the partylaugh.gif