Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Voxare

On stage with Bono

Oh my GOD!!! I've watched the video about 20 times.  When he put his head in your lap I squealed...what an amazing experience, im sooooooooo jealous.  What a great story to hold onto & you even have the photos to prove it.  I'd be telling anyone who would listen.  Congrats & have a fantastic Christmas

well done baby girl and well written

you made me cry AGAIN!!

Thanks (((Pebs)))

WOW those pictures are amazing!  Voxare, you are beautiful and Bono thought so too thumbsup.gif

smile.gif Thanks.

Oh my GOD!!! I've watched the video about 20 times.  When he put his head in your lap I squealed...what an amazing experience, im sooooooooo jealous.  What a great story to hold onto & you even have the photos to prove it.  I'd be telling anyone who would listen.  Congrats & have a fantastic Christmas

I know - it is so awesome to have the photos and video - can prove to myself that it did really happen :)

[quote name='Voxare wrote:

rebecca_bonosgirl']ahhh these photos are amazing!!! i was bono's girl at the brissie concert on the 9/12 and have no photos but all i can remember is looking into his eyes the whole time and trying so hard not to melt!!! lucky girl!!!

Rebecca - that is so cool. What an amazing experience we both got :)

Someone must have pics Rebecca!!!!!!!!.send out an SOS!.........thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I think Vox's new avi pic is the best anyone could wish for!happy.gif

I think Vox's new avi pic is the best anyone could wish for!happy.gif
Only mine would be Larry staring at me. tongue.gif

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

Voxare wrote:

rebecca_bonosgirl']ahhh these photos are amazing!!! i was bono's girl at the brissie concert on the 9/12 and have no photos but all i can remember is looking into his eyes the whole time and trying so hard not to melt!!! lucky girl!!!

Rebecca - that is so cool. What an amazing experience we both got
:)

Someone must have pics Rebecca!!!!!!!!.send out an SOS!.........thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Rebecca, is this you?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/u2soul/5253440201/

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

Anjana']I think Vox's new avi pic is the best anyone could wish for!
happy.gif

Only mine would be Larry staring at me. tongue.gif

that's very true! happy.gif