Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Voxare

On stage with Bono

[quote name=mich40 wrote:

Anjana]I think Vox's new avi pic is the best anyone could wish for!tongue.gif

[quote name='Voxare wrote:

TsarinaLisa']<3 he picked the perfect girl and I cried as soon as I heard it was you!! I am so happy....thank you for sharing the story!!!!!!

(((Lisa)))

You were one of the main reasons I started hanging out on these boards a few years ago -one of the reasons that I knew I could go and hang out in that GA line and meet so many cool people. Thankyou :)

smile.gif <3

Rebeccas Vid!.....Congrats to the 2 Luckiest Lassies in Oz!!!!!!!thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifsome have spent yrs/decades front rail hoping for this!.....Thank you both for sharing this.......thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif..I know it will never in a milion yrs happen to me but so good to see it happening to Zootops.......thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Rebecca has to see the video and photo Mich posted. Someone should start a thread so Rebecca can for sure see it and it doesn't stay buried in this one.

So cool for Voxare and Rebecca!

Just got a new video that an awesome new friend sent to me. Thought I would share it. I am so lucky to have all these mementos - U2 fans are awesome!

Just got a new video that an awesome new friend sent to me. Thought I would share it. I am so lucky to have all these mementos - U2 fans are awesome!

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifBelter Emily!!!!!!!!!..How cool and cam you look!.....Good oan ye!!!!!!!!!....thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifI have watched this umpteen times!......tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gifthumbsup.gif