Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Voxare

On stage with Bono

[quote name='Camucha wrote:

Voxare'](((Cam))) - thankyou - it was such an amazing night!!! Don't know how Bono knew I was one of his daisies - must have just had that look about me
wink.gif
.  Still can't believe I was so lucky!

=} ((((Voxie)))) I read your story again ... ='}  sooo happy for you .... it was the "big prize" for all the things you had to endure I guess ... cosmic karma darling thudd.jpg

O.M.G. !!!!!! A.M.A.Z.I.N.G !!!! WOOOOO HOOOOO roll.gif!!!!!!
Haha - daisy tattoos in my eyes for sure!

[quote name='BonosLady1 wrote:

Camucha wrote:

Voxare']

thudd.jpg

thudd.jpg

thudd.jpg

thudd.jpg

thudd.jpg

*excuse me while I keep on fainting*

thudd.jpg

*one more time*

thudd.jpg
So glad for you. I know you will always remember that. I just love that 3rd pic...just look at the way he's looking at you tongue.gif I love that look. I know I would melt if he looked at me like that.tongue.gif

Haha - I know - there was a lot of strong eye contact going on - definitely enough to make me melt!

Finally got to read your account of the night... Fabulous story.. I was there and you looked so happy! happy.gif Great memories..And very brave!

Thanks Sal smile.gif

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Nancy_Hanks wrote:

Voxare']Just got a new video that an awesome new friend sent to me. Thought I would share it. I am so lucky to have all these mementos - U2 fans are awesome!

I watched closely this time to see if I could tell if your heart was racing or if you were close to hyperventilating (I would have fainted!), but you look like you know just what you're doing. Even kept your knee up to act as Bono's pillow. I love the stolen glimpse you take of him when your attention should be on the astronaut.
now now ... not�looking at our Belgian astronaut there ...�it's only the second one we've had here in our little country !

no no�, seriously, who would want to look at Frank De Winne at a time like that ... ? roll.gif

Love your story, enjoyed it from�beginning to end !

And again ... he picked a truly beautiful girl from the crowd !

��

Lol - I watched him every other night - I promise! smile.gif

What a great story, Emily! I'd love to be that girl who gets pulled up on stage someday, but it'll be a long time before I can afford RZ and by then I'll probably be way too old to catch Bono's eye!! LOL! That'll be something you'll remember for the rest of your life... good for you!!
LinneaS - I wasn't in RZ - I was at the front of the GA - getting there is more about being willing to line up than being able to afford it :)

Emily...your reaction was priceless and you definitely win the gold medal for fastest barrier leap ever....very impressive :) You can feel your excitement in your story and it's always brilliant to see a great fan have a very special moment. The photos and vids are fantastic - a moment you will treasure forever and remember like it just happened....even in 5, 10, 15, 20 years!

Thanks :) - I will definitely be treasuring that moment forever!

I just read this and your story is absolutely amazing! I couldn't help but keep smiling and cheer for you while reading!! It must have been so incredible and breathtaking! I am so happy for you and thank you for sharing such a great story, it really made my day :) <3