Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Voxare

On stage with Bono

Noooooooooo!3962090723_0b8ca33185_o.jpg

Am gonna come back an re-read your story again later, it has really cheered me up x

I wish this was like facebook and you could 'like' people's posts. I 'like' all of them. You guys are all amazing!!

Hi Emily,

I don't know you but I just want to say WOW!  and well done to you.  What an experience.......it will stay with you forever.  What a fantastic story to tell your kids one day.  I have wanted to be 'the girl' for 21 years now since I first saw them during Lovetown.......think I might be 'too old' now wink.gif.......Such a great story to read.....and you sound so humble which is just gorgeous.  I didn't get to Perth unfortunately but saw them at both Brisbane shows.  15 shows over my life and this has to be the best tour ever. ........but once again...well done and thank you, thank you so much for sharing your story. It warmed my heart to read it.  Cheers.....Karen......

I LOVE LOVE that story Emily.....thanks for sharing. So happy for you!!

Emiy this story is so tearjerking!..with happiness of course!!!!!!!thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifI got shivers reading it through blurry eyes!!!!!!!..Every girls dream you did!!!!!!This is by far the best story I have read!......*CHEERS TO THE LUCKIEST LASSIE ON THIS LEG OF THE TOUR!!!!!!!!*......Thank you so much for sharing this!..and glad you put it here in the free side cos that means EVERYONE can read it!!!!!!!thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif..now I will give other freinds this link!......thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Emily, what a brilliant brilliant brilliant story. I just love how everything came together from waiting so long for the show to come to Australia, to your friend abandoning you and you queueing all by yourself ... deciding to travel to Perth ... overcoming your fear and shyness ... all the way to being brought up to the stage. Stories like that can never be long enough because they're so good.

thank you so much for sharing it with the rest of us. I hope there's some excellent photos and videos out there. You'll treasure this forever, awesome! :-)

clap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Vox, I am crying!!!  That is such a beautiful story and I am so glad it happened to you!  To someone I have been able to call a friend on the Zoo for the past several years.  Glad it was one of "our girls" from down in the Larry folder.

(of course, part of me is like, "dang her.  She blows up Clone Island and this is what she gets!" tongue02.gif)

Can't wait to see more videos and pictures!

Welcome to a very exclusive club - Perth 21/9/1989.

Cherish the photos. They will forever connect you with the experience.

Even your kids will still think you're cool.

Wish they'd had mobile phones & YouTube in 1989!

I promise you'll still be dining out on your story after 20 years!!

Hi Emily,

we were there, my wife had a tear in her eye when you were on the bridge.

i'm not sure if its cool to link to videos(tell me and i'll delete post), and youve probably seen them all anyway, but found this one.

congrats,