Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Voxare

On stage with Bono

Great story Emily!  So glad you decided to go to the concert by yourself.  My 1st few U2 concerts I went to by myself also but I never felt alone.  Lots of friendly people to talk to.  Now I have met all sorts of "U2 friends" from the GA line and here that I always have people in line that I know..

Emily, i'm so happy for you, what a great experience you've have - going by your own, overcoming your shyness, then meeting those great new people and having fun with them in ga line, awesome gigs and then this lovely moment with Bono. Oh you're so lucky. smile.gif Thank you for sharing this with us!!

I'll come back here and read your story again, 'cause it cheers me up too.

ps. I saw the pics somewhere, and i think you're a pretty girl.smile.gif

Amzing memory to have. Sounds like the cool gods were watching out for you- thank goodness eh!

Any post longer than 3 sentences are i cant be bothered to read,,,

read all of that though, great story!. what an experience :)

Vox, so happy to read your story. Everything happens for a reason, and what better reason than to get on stage with Bono and sing with him. So very very happy for you.

<3 he picked the perfect girl and I cried as soon as I heard it was you!! I am so happy....thank you for sharing the story!!!!!!

I was there also and it was fabulous to see you up there with him Emily! The look of joy on your face was priceless and congrats on making the trip over there - it was soooo worth it hey :)

Sua experiencia deve ter sido maravilhosa!!! fico feliz por você. Naquele momento você estava representando todos os fãs. Tenho certeza que este momento estará guardado para sempre em sua memória.

Hi  Airwalk74 My name is Rose and my son was up there. Their names are Thalys and April.. Unfortunately his name is a little bit tricky to understand so on the U2website they said his name was Elvis hahahaha

We're big fans of U2 and wanted to show Thalys how great they are that's why we brought him and we were so happy to see him up on stage... Hope this answers your question.. Have a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year