On stage with Bono

Voxare

• Subscriber

Great story Emily!  So glad you decided to go to the concert by yourself.  My 1st few U2 concerts I went to by myself also but I never felt alone.  Lots of friendly people to talk to.  Now I have met all sorts of "U2 friends" from the GA line and here that I always have people in line that I know..

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Emily, i'm so happy for you, what a great experience you've have - going by your own, overcoming your shyness, then meeting those great new people and having fun with them in ga line, awesome gigs and then this lovely moment with Bono. Oh you're so lucky. smile.gif Thank you for sharing this with us!!

I'll come back here and read your story again, 'cause it cheers me up too.

ps. I saw the pics somewhere, and i think you're a pretty girl.smile.gif

• Subscriber

Vox, so happy to read your story. Everything happens for a reason, and what better reason than to get on stage with Bono and sing with him. So very very happy for you.

Hi  Airwalk74 My name is Rose and my son was up there. Their names are Thalys and April.. Unfortunately his name is a little bit tricky to understand so on the U2website they said his name was Elvis hahahaha

We're big fans of U2 and wanted to show Thalys how great they are that's why we brought him and we were so happy to see him up on stage... Hope this answers your question.. Have a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year

Archived