On stage with Bono

Voxare

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emily, I filmed the whole thing, the view is from the front of the ring. I will get around to getting a copy on here for upload.

It looked amazing!! You are one lucky girl!! The slow dancing on the bridge.

Don't have words to say how cool it was.

I didn't introduce myself but I was in the GA lines both days too. I regret it now, I could have shown you the video then.

Very very cool.

• Subscriber

Emily, I'm shy, I went to two concerts alone, and I have met some wonderful people in line. I'm glad you did too ! I am very happy for your experience and I hope you have many more with U2. I don't think my stage fright would ever allow me to go onstage, and I don't think everyone at the concert would want to hear me sing. If you are next to me at any concerts this summer, I will point to you if he asks me to come up onstage. I watched the video, and I think you did a wonderful job. I am VERY happy for you !

• Subscriber

OMG it was you wooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooo i cannot believe it was you until i saw your user name lmao - we met in Melbourne and i kept thinking in Perth i know that face but by that time was sooo tired after all the shows i just kinda sat on my arse in the line and didnt do much at all - bad me for not saying hello to you in the line I remember you saying in Melbourne that you wanted so much to go to Perth, wow bet you are so over the moon you did it - soooooooooo happy for you, the look on your face when you first sat down was priceless

amazing

Dear Emily:

How happy I am to have read of your experience with U2 and Particularly, the Princely treatment you received from "Bono". You see, he is the man Dreams are made of. I should say, that I find your story so very intensly intimate, that I shall save it to read it again when I find myself needing his energies. You see Emily, your story is very touching, and I THANK BONO for his attention to the details, your name is a very close one to me, but I find that "Bono" made your dreams come true. He is an amazing Prince. I too would like to do what you have done, take the plane and all, sometimes life is too harsh, one needs money to do things. But, I would do it if "Bono" would give me my time to meet him and perhaps the others. I can't just go nuts interfering without authorization, I worry that my abilities, someone has atleast tried to infered with my telepathy ability to connect with him, on top of that, the previous site, all his images were have disappeared, I only have a folder with his DNA sequence, the Tree of Life and his image which somehow merged together and I copied it. In my case, in NJ might be the best place to meet him. I don't think I have that confidence, I am shy too and I am too sensitive to Bono, sort of like a scared child in front of her Prince, a bloodline Prince she loves, sort of a family calling. You see, I prefer a private setting so I don't get too nervous or scared. I am supposed to be strong, not let him make me weak. I want you to know, that I will save this post, because it is very "valuable" to me. I thank BONO  and Larry, Adam, Edge for making your wish come true. Prince you are forever Number ONE. A genious. THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR LOVE WITH HER AND ME AND US ALL. I love Emily, that name is "spiritually valuable to me (Emily Rose) 

Realmawake

Daisy Realm loves Bono, her Prince. To all my zootopian friends, Bono is nothing short than a Genius amongst us. I tell you, there is so much fun things, I don't know how he causes this feelings in me. I am a little girl that belongs to Bono. Thats how I describe myself to Bono. The Essence of a child who loves her Prince, who is also her child.

Realmawake.

Archived