Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Voxare

On stage with Bono

Wow!! I'm speechless (rarelaugh.gif!) especially the one where he's looking into your eyes......eeeeeeeeeek *thud*  I keep re-reading your story, I think it has to be the post of the year!happy.gif

I feel wobbly just looking at those pics - how did you not just melt on the stage? I'd be a puddle of goo!!!

Amazing, so happy for you

I'd be a quivering wreck..but an ecstatic quivering wreck!!84.gif

Wow, Vox! Amazing, just amazing! I love the pictures, especially the one where he is looking straight into your eyes. *thud*

as you didn't quite catch Larry's eye (understandable in the circumstances!) here's a little reminder of His Loveliness!

bono-horse-cart-2.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wow! Thank you for the pictures! What an incredible night for you! I think I would have fainted. :)

as you didn't quite catch Larry's eye (understandable in the circumstances!) here's a little reminder of His Loveliness!

bono-horse-cart-2.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
*mwah*

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

Anjana']as you didn't quite catch Larry's eye (understandable in the circumstances!) here's a little reminder of His Loveliness!

bono-horse-cart-2.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*mwah*

I know! Love this pic,, soooo dreamy it's a sight to behold....unless of course Bono has his head in your lap and is singing to you looking into your eyes!laugh.gif

ahhh these photos are amazing!!! i was bono's girl at the brissie concert on the 9/12 and have no photos but all i can remember is looking into his eyes the whole time and trying so hard not to melt!!! lucky girl!!!