Jump to content

hows your snow?


dizzybint

Recommended Posts

  • Subscriber

[quote name='caz63 wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

Janette B']Do any of you ski? I'm thinking with all that snow, it would be a shame to waste it

nope, never did and never will.... snow to me means: sit inside and drink cocoa or something stronger (depends on the time of day
wink.gif
) and admire the snow outside..... i only enjoy being outside when its warm. 
no never tried skiing,knowing my luck i would end up breaking afew bones lol

 

Sledging yes but no mountains round here to ski on have to go to scotland for that!

And like barbara said cocoa or coffee with baileys - yum!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

[quote name='caz63 wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

caz63']lol,and a photo of thebman to keep you warm
banana.gif

 

 

Or a whole Bman sleeping bag lol!roll.gif

Almost as many things to do as if the real Bman was in that sleeping bag with me!wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


caz63 wrote:


barbara1 wrote:

Janette B']Do any of you ski? I'm thinking with all that snow, it would be a shame to waste it

nope, never did and never will.... snow to me means: sit inside and drink cocoa or something stronger (depends on the time of daywink.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='caz63 wrote:


wink.gifwink.gif

Zhivvy wrote:

caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

caz63']lol,and a photo of thebman to keep you warm
banana.gif

 

 

Or a whole Bman sleeping bag lol!
roll.gif
Almost as many things to do as if the real Bman was in that sleeping bag with me!wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.giflol nudge nudge wink wink.!!!!!

that'd be a nice christmas treat lol!!!!! But after the route this thread took earlier stopping it now lol!!! - but only in writing not in my mind!wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:


caz63 wrote:

wink.gifwink.gif
Zhivvy wrote:

caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

caz63']lol,and a photo of thebman to keep you warm
banana.gif

 

 

Or a whole Bman sleeping bag lol!
roll.gif
Almost as many things to do as if the real Bman was in that sleeping bag with me!
wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif
lol nudge nudge wink wink.!!!!!

that'd be a nice christmas treat lol!!!!! But after the route this thread took earlier stopping it now lol!!! - but only in writing not in my mind!wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

ok back to the snow then lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='caz63 wrote:


Zhivvy wrote:

caz63 wrote:

wink.gifwink.gif
Zhivvy wrote:

caz63 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

caz63']lol,and a photo of thebman to keep you warm
banana.gif

 

 

Or a whole Bman sleeping bag lol!
roll.gif
Almost as many things to do as if the real Bman was in that sleeping bag with me!
wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif
lol nudge nudge wink wink.!!!!!

that'd be a nice christmas treat lol!!!!! But after the route this thread took earlier stopping it now lol!!! - but only in writing not in my mind!
wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

ok back to the snow then lol

the snow is white but my mind isn't!!! And janette nordic skiing could be a good idea - might be fun!
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...