hows your snow?

dizzybint

• Subscriber

Beautiful pictures of the deer and foxes Zhivhappy.gif

Hey what d'ya call a blind deer? 
No idea!
What do you call a blind deer with no legs?

Still no idea!
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

...and you'll be relieved to know I'm not feeling perverted today, which is odd for me! Maybe there is something wrong with me, perhaps I should check my temperature....laugh.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

maggie18patchwork']ROFLMAO,

Nothing new here then, a post about snow turns to a discussion about inches and bushes etc, Reading through the above has just made me smile for the first time today.....ha ha

Anj started it  -honestly lol!!!!

Hope you've not had too bad of a day Maggie!happy.gif

umm Zhivvy... My day yesterday was terrible, swine flu took a young mother and her unborn child during my shift and I came home a wee bit distraught...... Went out for a few drinks which isn't really the most appropriate way to deal with it.... but feel OK today..

• Subscriber

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

maggie18patchwork']ROFLMAO,

Nothing new here then, a post about snow turns to a discussion about inches and bushes etc, Reading through the above has just made me smile for the first time today.....ha ha

Anj started it  -honestly lol!!!!

Hope you've not had too bad of a day Maggie!
happy.gif

umm Zhivvy... My day yesterday was terrible, swine flu took a young mother and her unborn child during my shift and I came home a wee bit distraught...... Went out for a few drinks which isn't really the most appropriate way to deal with it.... but feel OK today..Poor mother and child - that must have been so hard for you. {{{hugs}}}}

Glad you are feeling better today Maggie - what a horrible thing to have had to cope with.

And enjoy the snow!

• Subscriber

...and you'll be relieved to know I'm not feeling perverted today, which is odd for me! Maybe there is something wrong with me, perhaps I should check my temperature....laugh.gif

Quick call the docs!!!! Anj is feelnig very ill!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name=Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana]...and you'll be relieved to know I'm not feeling perverted today, which is odd for me! Maybe there is something wrong with me, perhaps I should check my temperature....lemon-aid.jpg

• Subscriber

[quote name=Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:
Anjana]...and you'll be relieved to know I'm not feeling perverted today, which is odd for me! Maybe there is something wrong with me, perhaps I should check my temperature....lemon-aid.jpg

I hope that you have made a full recovery soon!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Archived