hows your snow?

dizzybint

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

A true wintery pic, is that The Chase Zhiv?

Quite a lot has melted here for a couple of hours over last 2 days but then refreezes to sheets of  black ice eugh

• Subscriber

A true wintery pic, is that The Chase Zhiv?

Quite a lot has melted here for a couple of hours over last 2 days but then refreezes to sheets of  black ice eugh

It is the Chase Anj - and loads of deer up there too at the mo - this is yesterday!

040-3.jpg035-3.jpg

• Subscriber

awhhhh I love the deer on Cannock Chase, I love the way they line up between trees at night and all you see is a row of luminous eyes! Gorgeous pics Zhiv, that pic has a real Christmas card feel to it

• Subscriber

awhhhh I love the deer on Cannock Chase, I love the way they line up between trees at night and all you see is a row of luminous eyes! Gorgeous pics Zhiv, that pic has a real Christmas card feel to it
I don't know about it at night - don't go up there in the dark, heard that Eleanor may see other sights unsuitable for her little eyes lol!!

Just one more - of me and my friend yesterday by the deers!!! (and you need to come up here and we can do the Chase together!)

164328_484657436688_711711688_6284205_4144058_n.jpg 

• Subscriber

Oh yes, The Chase at night not a place for children! Confess I used to go there with then boyfriend at night to escape his parents, I think we called it 'privacy' in those days laugh.gif nudge nudge wink wink how's yer fatherwink.gif.  Would love to visit again one day, maybe when Jen comes to see you!!

• Subscriber

Oh yes, The Chase at night not a place for children! Confess I used to go there with then boyfriend at night to escape his parents, I think we called it 'privacy' in those days laugh.gif nudge nudge wink wink how's yer fatherwink.gif.  Would love to visit again one day, maybe when Jen comes to see you!!

That would be nice - but you are more than welcome to come before that too!!! And I guess you would have to not go there with fellas these days as you wouldn't be alone and people would be wanting to join in, if you get my drift!wink.gifwink.gif

Archived