What Do You Eat On Christmas?

kerttuli

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

zooropa_rockz']For tonite, we're havin honey glazed ham (we always hav it, it's my uncle's favorite!) chive mashed pottatoes(i made them myself, not to brag but they ARE amazing lol!), cranberry relish, asperagas( one of my whole family's favorite veggie), creamed corn( another favorite of the family, it's always on the table for Christmas dinner.), sweet potatoe cassorole( one of my dad's favorites) and for dessert, my aunt's home made chocolate prezel cookies (they are SO delicious!
:)
)

Merry CHRISTmas!!

wish i was at your table, zooropa! sounds delicioushappy.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

surrenders wrote:

illumination70'] On Christmas eve, we usually have soap and sandwiches, but on Christmas Day Prime rib is on the menu along with the usual holiday trimmings.

This year, I'm thinking about making cupcakes to celebrate Christ's birth,but the catch is before the candles on them are blown out, the participant has to make a wish that benefits someone else.

What a great idea having cupcakes, or a birthday cake.  You could always just act as his surrogate apostles and blow them out yourselves
tongue.gif

Yeah I decided to put a fun-twist on Jesus' Birthday and since my nephews/niece love blowing-out candles, it will be a win,win situation!!

haha coolie creatrive idea!happy.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='zooropa_rockz wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

zooropa_rockz']For tonite, we're havin honey glazed ham (we always hav it, it's my uncle's favorite!) chive mashed pottatoes(i made them myself, not to brag but they ARE amazing lol!), cranberry relish, asperagas( one of my whole family's favorite veggie), creamed corn( another favorite of the family, it's always on the table for Christmas dinner.), sweet potatoe cassorole( one of my dad's favorites) and for dessert, my aunt's home made chocolate prezel cookies (they are SO delicious!
:)
)

Merry CHRISTmas!!

wish i was at your table, zooropa! sounds delicioushappy.gif

thanx! who knows? one day....

(and zooropa-fans always welcome here ! other zootops too, ofcoursewink.gif)

• Subscriber

We are honoring my southern roots (pre-Civil War, then my ancestors moved west, but I'm still a southerner!!!) with honey baked ham, scalloped potatoes w/cheese and sour cream and chives (to die for) and fresh green beans with almonds . . . . . . ummmmm!!!!!!