HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

new-year-greetings2.jpg

Wishing you all a Happy New Year and lots of fun for 2011 for all at U2.COM...ZOOTOTS

If only you could have seen me try and do this above ....Boy you would be in tears of laughter

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

• Subscriber

I have a story for my zoo friends. On Christmas day I was given a copy of U2BYU2 from my nephew. He knows how much I love the band. In particular how much I admire Bono. When I opened it I thought, how do I tell him I already have a copy? My brother said to me " open it ". When I did I was absolutely shocked to see a Bono's autograph with a message " See you at the concert in 2011 ". I was in heaven. My brother has a friend who's brother works backstage with various bands when they are on tour. He has friends, who have friends, who arranged the entire thing. I was so gobsmacked that I burst into tears. Over the moon doesn't even begin to describe it.

The real story is that a prank was perpetrated on me. I fell for it hook, line and sinker! My brother said to me later in the day " will you hate me if I tell you something? ". OMG! I was embarrassed and burst into tears all over again but I was in awe of the beauty of the prank. This is pay back for all the practical jokes I have played on my nephews over the years. Good on my nephew! And the master mind, my lovely brother. Well played and I bow to the master. Of course it's game on now!

Don't you just love family?  Now I have to get the real signature. How to do that, I have no clue. LOL!

Cheers to everyone and all the best in 2011.

• Subscriber

Happy New Year everyone!

I wish everyone happiness and good health to everyone who posts here. Have a great 2011!

Thank you Bono, Larry, Adam and The Edge for an amazing night in Rome last year -something I'll always treasure for the rest of my life.