Opinions Needed Fast!!

Redhead11

I myself haven't had red zone tix but would love to. I've read a lot of experiences from people who were in the Red Zone and loved it. You don't have to wait all day in the GA line but you're on the floor close to the stage. I wouldn't turn down Red Zone.

Hopefully others here who have done the red zone will let you know what their experience was like.

Here's someone's experience from Chicago:

The RedZone was well worth the cost for me. If you get there early enough, say 4ish, you can be pretty sure of a rail spot. The private portapotties alone are worth a lot, for one trip to the normal bathrooms will take a half hour in most stadiums. One warning: they closed off the area for the portapotties about a half hour before show time in Soldier Field, probably for security reasons. I think they reopened them during the show but I didn't have to check.

I remember standing there, with a good view of the stage and with the walkway right in front of me knowing I wouldn't trade that spot for any in the stadium. That is how good it can be! ENJOY!

• Subscriber

I had RZ for Sydney 2. All other shows I did GA.  I decided on it only because I was a work that day.. It was great. I arrived about 4:30pm (gates opened about 5:30ish). Met up with a few friends before going round to pick up tickets/head to gate. There isnt as much stress involved as you know you'll have a decent view. There was probably around 20 people already waiting.. Once I got in, there was rail available where you look across side on to the stage. The corner near the leg was gone but only the rail was taken so I stood there as I was able to get a great view of the ramp as it goes round to the centre of the field and of the stage. I also was on the side rail so no one was next to me. You are very close to the ramp and the guys stop in front of the redzones a fair bit! It's a great experience. happy.gif Heres a few pics:

Bonochange.jpg

DSC_1878.jpg

DSC_1610.jpg

• Subscriber

Red Zone is Amazing!!!

I was at the 1st Sydney, Australia show in Red Zone, I live in Melbourne and had been to both Melb shows and 1 in Perth too , Sydney in the Red Zone was incredible!

I met some really lovely people because the reason I was there was the same reason they were there. A great rock concert, sure, but those tickets and what they do, you can't put a price on that :) It was a stellar show. If I could afford to be anywhere in an arena, it would be the Redzone. So my advice is go to the Redzone, it's worth it.

• Subscriber

Amazing!!!! Did redzone for Hannover with hubby and daughter.

Just make sure that you are around in front of the bridge towards the front of the stage as you get more action in front of you!

• Subscriber

I was in Redzone for Zurich, My flight was due in at 14.00 but was delayed and I didn't arrive until 16.00 Quick dash to get checked in at the hotel and then made my way to stadium. I had no idea where I was going and didn't arrive at the stadium until 18.30 but it didn't matter. Picked up my ticket and found myself a brilliant spot right on the rail towards the middle on Adams side. They do come by and stop from time to time. Plenty of room to move, not far to get a drink, well worth the money. would do it all over again if I ever get the chance.