The circus is coming to town this week

wahine

Good God, Surf Expo is arriving this week in Central Florida. It is the entire surfing industry gathered in one place and it's madness and money. It's the "fashion week" of surfing. Everytime I turn around some one is calling or emailing with problems and issues. GRRRR.........I actually told the owner of one company screw it put your models in shirts naked underneath and everyone can just imagine what it will look like, that was my answer to new product that is backed up in California. The nightmares begin.

That song is stuck in my head! When I walked away from surfing it was stuck in my head and tonight all I can think about is I dipped my toe back in the water in front of these people and now they want, want, want and want more....walk on by, walk on through, walk til you run, and don't look back for here I am. Carnival (that surf industry-not the surfing just the corporate pigs), the wheels fly and the colors spin, Through alcohol that punctures the skin, face to face in a dry and waterless place....If the mountian should crumble or disappear into the sea, not a tear, no, not I.

I hate this part of the surfing world, it's so FAKE!