Time to retire "UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD"

Zipperboy

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Janette B']I'm the only other one who likes In a Little While, lol, but it's such a shame that No Line songs aren't being heard (with a few exceptions) that I would prefer White as Snow/Winter for a nice change. Miss Sarajevo reminds me so much of the Vertigo tour, so I vote for this switch-up . . . . . shall I phone the boys and let them know our decision?

yep! do it. but i would also tell them in a little while needs to go too!laugh.gif

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

Janette B']I'm the only other one who likes In a Little While, lol, but it's such a shame that No Line songs aren't being heard (with a few exceptions) that I would prefer White as Snow/Winter for a nice change. Miss Sarajevo reminds me so much of the Vertigo tour, so I vote for this switch-up . . . . . shall I phone the boys and let them know our decision?

yep! do it. but i would also tell them in a little while needs to go too!laugh.gif

Tell bman I say hello and he should call me!wink.gifwink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

I do agree that UTEOTW has been played on every tour since its release. If it was to be replaced, it would have to be Last Night On Earth, or Love & Peace Or Else. They have this song on all tours, due to the lighting/video effects. Remember, Willie Williams also has a say on what they play! But before they drop this song, here's some others that should be dropped before this great song:

Stuck In A Moment

In A Little While

Unknown Caller

With Or Without You

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Their replacements:

Mofo

Acrobat

Mercy

Red Hill Mining

God II

• Subscriber
I do agree that UTEOTW has been played on every tour since its release. If it was to be replaced, it would have to be Last Night On Earth, or Love & Peace Or Else. They have this song on all tours, due to the lighting/video effects. Remember, Willie Williams also has a say on what they play! But before they drop this song, here's some others that should be dropped before this great song:

Stuck In A Moment

In A Little While

Unknown Caller

With Or Without You

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Their replacements:

Mofo

Acrobat

Mercy

Red Hill Mining

God II

Unknown Caller sadly appears to have been dropped. SBS and WOWY went down a treat in Australia. I agree with Stuck and IALW though. I do like all your suggested replacements.

• Subscriber

I'm the only other one who likes In a Little While, lol, but it's such a shame that No Line songs aren't being heard (with a few exceptions) that I would prefer White as Snow/Winter for a nice change. Miss Sarajevo reminds me so much of the Vertigo tour, so I vote for this switch-up . . . . . shall I phone the boys and let them know our decision?
i beg your pardon??? i'm the big IALW-lover!! The Defender Of The Song!!! gave me some strange 'looks' in the live-threads last month, lol!
but i support the idea of new songs brought to setlist. silver&gold, love is blindness, Exit, hawkmoon, dirty day.... and of course: acrobat!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Janette B wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

but i don like snow..... its the one song i really DONT like. other songs that don do much for me, but this one really gets on my system. and its not growing on me like some people mentioned would happen. the more i listen to the album, the more i feel like skipping it.

but if democracy is coming to the zoo, i will accept the majority's decisiontired.gif