Black and white movie nite--shall we organize, ladies?

xtraspicy62

Hey,

How about we ladies organize an evening together, by agreeing to watch a black and white movie and then discuss it here?

or shall we also agree to read the same book and then discuss?

warm and fuzzy bathrobe, slippers...popcorn and....Breakfast at Tiffanies?

ideas?

• Subscriber

Hey,

How about we ladies organize an evening together, by agreeing to watch a black and white movie and then discuss it here?

or shall we also agree to read the same book and then discuss?

warm and fuzzy bathrobe, slippers...popcorn and....Breakfast at Tiffanies?

ideas?
Nice idea - like a book and film club.

Anyone else like the idea?

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Janette B']I like it as long as I can watch during the afternoon as evenings/nights are full of husband and kids, lol! And give me a few days to get it on Netflix
laugh.gif

i wish i had the netflix thing, janette!I love it! I'd be surprised if they don't have something similar in Europe very soon as quite popular over here. Some movies can be watched instantly, but others take about two days to arrive. I like that you can find just about any movie you could want with no restrictions on how long you keep it. I am watching many more movies since I got it, of course I'm home now and have time to watch!

• Subscriber

I like your ideas Spicy! Books, movies, sounds like fun! Between Netflix and my work (LA Public Library) I can get hold of just about anything we decide on. 

• Subscriber

Netflix is easy to order - just go to Netflix.com and choose your membership plan, but I think it may only be available in the U.S. judging by what Barbara said. Going to check out Hulu.com - haven't heard of it.