Latest U2 live concert video "All I Want is You" n "Love Rescue Me"

Zipperboy

By popular demand (6peoplewink.gif) I have uploaded the rare live performance by U2 of "All I Want is You" n "Love Rescue Me".

Filmed in High Definition in Sydney on December 14th 2010 on the ASTOUNDING 360 tour.
Emotions ran high as The Edge launched into the first few notes of this incredible song. The crowd sensed they were about to witness greatness and possibly the most stunning moment since humans began to walk up right. Ok, a slight exaggeration wink.gif
Clink the link below

Other U2 videos can also be viewed from the concert
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Opening 4 songs from Sydney
Highlights of all the closest moments of the band as they were inches away
A collage of photos of stage construction through to the end
Opening 2 songs of U2s Melbourne Dec 3rd gig

I have more and will be posting them eventually. They will be Elevation, Pride, City of Blinding Lights, Miss Sarejvo and Vertigo.
Dont you just LOVE U2laugh.gifroll.gif

why...., birds die-ing in the skys, fish on my beach all dead and dried, why, school kids running wild.. why. my heart dealing lies, my heart wonders al-ways why, people clashing in the streets, no one knows where love meets, family askiing how to eat, no more food, no souls we greet, my heart dealing lies , my heart wonders al-ways why, time to stop this self defeat, time to make our selves believe, time for us to re-al-lise, time to make us........, no heart dealing lies, no heart wonders why, no way of self-deaft, time to make us ...... believe

elizabeth1

• Subscriber

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif all I want is youuoooooooo... all I want is... ahhhh it's cathartic that!

Wonderful! thank you for posting this, I just lurrve it, don't know what it is about this song, it makes my heart flutterhappy.gif
and a bonus track thrown in!

(hope you don't mind I posted this in the what music are you listening to thread, you got credit for it of course!)

• Subscriber

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif all I want is youuoooooooo... all I want is... ahhhh it's cathartic that!

Wonderful! thank you for posting this, I just lurrve it, don't know what it is about this song, it makes my heart flutterhappy.gif

I know what it is about this song Anj - it is the most beautiful love song written, so full of passion and an expression of pure and simple love. And to top it off it is being sang by a man with the most amazing soulful voice on the planet who is a sexy as hell with a great bum!! And he wrote it for me - yes me!!! This is how much he loves me and wants the whole world to know!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Thanks so much Zipperboy for posting this - hope us 6 didn't pressure you too much over this happy.gifhappy.gif

WOW - off to find that bucket now - drool city!

• Subscriber

Thanks Zipperboy for posting this, I'm happy that us 6 pressured you (i hope we did it nicely and gently lol) enough to post this wink.gif

I was listening to the live from Slane Castle earlier today and now this... wow.

I just NEED to see them again, soon.........♥

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']
eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

all I want is youuoooooooo... all I want is..
. ahhhh it's cathartic that!

Wonderful! thank you for posting this, I just lurrve it, don't know what it is about this song, it makes my heart flutter
happy.gif

I know what it is about this song Anj - it is the most beautiful love song written, so full of passion and an expression of pure and simple love. And to top it off it is being sang by a man with the most amazing soulful voice on the planet who is a sexy as hell with a great bum!! And he wrote it for me - yes me!!! This is how much he loves me and wants the whole world to know!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Thanks so much Zipperboy for posting this - hope us 6 didn't pressure you too much over this happy.gifhappy.gif

WOW - off to find that bucket now - drool city!

Sorry Zhiv, he told me he wrote it for me (just before I woke uplaugh.gif)