A message to Shivvy !!! A proposal..

Zipperboy

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Believe me, my girl Zhivvy will be up front loving U2 before me as I crawl on me knees after the concert begging her to call me Larry...........Or Adam if you look at his pic on the U2 album Achtung Baby he he

No, you need to look at my Bono mango pic from Vienna and then you will know all that I want and need!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Zipperboy']Believe me, my girl Zhivvy will be up front loving U2 before me as I crawl on me knees after the concert begging her to call me Larry...........Or Adam if you look at his pic on the U2 album Achtung Baby he he

No, you need to look at my Bono mango pic from Vienna and then you will know all that I want and need!

I need mango satisfaction!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

I will SLAVE to cover our financial U2 needs !!!!

Im guessing its more than your current squeeze has offered to input ??? LOL

I am at this very moment uploading pics of my good self for your appraisal and ultimately your justification for the MASSIVE let down your husband will except in the face of obvious defeat !!!!

• Subscriber

i don really have a say in this, but i think if he truely means what he says... if his love is true, then he should show it by throwing a big party for all your zoo friends, zhiv. and i also think the concert-tix should include one for your BFF??

just my opinion...

• Subscriber

I will SLAVE to cover our financial U2 needs !!!!

Im guessing its more than your current squeeze has offered to input ??? LOL

I am at this very moment uploading pics of my good self for your appraisal and ultimately your justification for the MASSIVE let down your husband will except in the face of obvious defeat !!!!

So you will be a slave - sounds interesting!!!!tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Current hubby has paid for all my tickets this year - well most of them and was kind enough to let me see my beloved leather man on our wedding anniversary - would you let me do this?

And am awaiting the pics to compare! You do have to realise that some zootops in here have met the said current husband and think that he is a very nice man - apart from being Welshhappy.gif!!!

• Subscriber

i don really have a say in this, but i think if he truely means what he says... if his love is true, then he should show it by throwing a big party for all your zoo friends, zhiv. and i also think the concert-tix should include one for your BFF??

just my opinion...
Barbara has a point Mr Zipper as does Janette too - besides the party that you have to throw, tickets for a couple of mates too and you know who'll I want for the wedding band!