A message to Shivvy !!! A proposal..

Zipperboy

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Janette,

Your efforts will be rewarded. If by some MIRACLE Zhivvy rejects my proposal, you have been earmarked for full and utter adulation....
How fickle you are - I thought your love was true and pure but it seems to be easily transferable - I am hurt! cry.gifcry.gif

• Subscriber

Hey Zhiv - make sure that he can afford to buy tickets to all the shows too wink.gif, that's a must before you accept his proposal!!! Oh, and he should get your screen name right, lol roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifAye Janet too right!..Zhivvy think carefully!..draw up an agreement!!!!!!!!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

• Subscriber

i wanna see those pics too! cause zhiv's current husband is rather goodlooking (tho she doesnt appreciate his non-sweaty look enoughtongue.gif).
I have seen the pics - and not bad at all and great Bono hair - I like!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

• Subscriber

LOLOL

To be sure I will master the accent......

I will wear leather even when it 100 degrees....

I will speak nothing BUT the lyrics of U2, You say you want

your love to work out right and to last with me through the night.

I don't believe in painted roses

Or bleeding hearts but that's just me ...

We turn away to face the cold, enduring chill

As the day begs the night for mercy love I will comfort you when you talk of the one who does not love U2.....

roll.gifroll.gifhes good Zhiv!..he passes on that one!roll.gifroll.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']i wanna see those pics too! cause zhiv's current husband is rather goodlooking (tho she doesnt appreciate his non-sweaty look enough
tongue.gif
).

I have seen the pics - and not bad at all and great Bono hair - I like!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

mhhhh.... but we need prove! maybe your just being tempted by the concert-tix? so come one, zipper, show us your stuff!grin.gifgrin.gif

I had a feeling u'd like my Bono like pics. Of course there is a slight discrepancy with actually what decade those were taken BUT THAT is beside the point !!!!! Its the potential to ressurect that era that's important for you !!! Right............. Zhivvy ?