A message to Shivvy !!! A proposal..

Zipperboy

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I had a feeling u'd like my Bono like pics. Of course there is a slight discrepancy with actually what decade those were taken BUT THAT is beside the point !!!!! Its the potential to ressurect that era that's important for you !!! Right............. Zhivvy ?

R&H era was what got me into them so that does count. But rather liking the Bono of today too (rather liking could be an understatement!!!)

But as badgirl has said you are an Aussie too so that isn't bad - but would you come and live with me here or would I have to go all the way over there?

And besides me there is also the child (her real dad is Bono!), the cat and the rabbit - can you look after us all?

Zhivvy, the beauty of OUR relationship is that when U2 do a world tour we have most of the planet covered. Me here and you there ???

Of course the great thing that my 8 year old ( Larry's rejected daughter) and your cat (hhmmm) and rabbit and your Bono offspring will thrive in the U2 tour environment. U2 could open a U2 touring school for devotees. Which is beneificial for them as well as us. More tickets, U2 preschool, more merchandise, more adulation !!!!!

I believe that U2 will eventually buy a small country for us all to all live in...happily ever after. What a piece of paradise that would be in Youtwotopia !!!!!

• Subscriber

Zhivvy, the beauty of OUR relationship is that when U2 do a world tour we have most of the planet covered. Me here and you there ???

Of course the great thing that my 8 year old ( Larry's rejected daughter) and your cat (hhmmm) and rabbit and your Bono offspring will thrive in the U2 tour environment. U2 could open a U2 touring school for devotees. Which is beneificial for them as well as us. More tickets, U2 preschool, more merchandise, more adulation !!!!!

I believe that U2 will eventually buy a small country for us all to all live in...happily ever after. What a piece of paradise that would be in Youtwotopia !!!!!

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifCheryl you have to give him 10/10 for effort!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

• Subscriber

Well our children are of similar age!  And don't hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm the cat - he is the original Zhivvy!!! Touring school could be good and I could teach the kids  - yeah, could even get a job out of this!!

All seems to be panning out perfectly - but what of my poor hubby who has put up with me for 10 years?? I can't just dump him on the street

• Subscriber

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

Zipperboy']Zhivvy, the beauty of OUR relationship is that when U2 do a world tour we have most of the planet covered. Me here and you there ???

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifCheryl you have to give him 10/10 for effort!roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

He is doing well Mary (although I havent brooched the subject of the bucket yet!)laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

badgirl56 wrote:

Zipperboy']Zhivvy, the beauty of OUR relationship is that when U2 do a world tour we have most of the planet covered. Me here and you there ???

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Cheryl you have to give him 10/10 for effort!
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

He is doing well Mary (although I havent brooched the subject of the bucket yet!)laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif