A message to Shivvy !!! A proposal..

Zipperboy

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly the hubby would have to be given a dose of tough love.

Sure he has supported your U2 endeavours but his HEART was not in it. Hearts and Minds !!!!

The hhmmmm of the cat was a veiled reference of sexual innuendo LOL But your innocence was warmly appreciated LMAO

Your paradise awaits Shivvy. Your U2TOPIA is here.........................

• Subscriber

Frankly the hubby would have to be given a dose of tough love.

Sure he has supported your U2 endeavours but his HEART was not in it. Hearts and Minds !!!!

The hhmmmm of the cat was a veiled reference of sexual innuendo LOL But your innocence was warmly appreciated LMAO

Your paradise awaits Shivvy. Your U2TOPIA is here.........................

Can you please tell the others in this place that I am so innocent as they all think that I am some kind of mango-obssessed Bono perv!! happy.gif 

Ok - will just wave bye bye to hubby and run into your arms and bring the razors - mary said I had too!!! tongue.giftongue.gif

As it is 5am here in Aus I look forward to awakening to CHERYL confirming our negotiated new found relationship.

I will speak to my daughter to inform her a new Mummy is on the line on the horizon......

Chat soon my betroved...be faithful.....please.......LOL

• Subscriber

As it is 5am here in Aus I look forward to awakening to CHERYL confirming our negotiated new found relationship.

I will speak to my daughter to inform her a new Mummy is on the line on the horizon......

Chat soon my betroved...be faithful.....please.......LOL

Goodnight my new love!!! Have sweet dreams of me - or pervy ones too if you want tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

I can honestly promise my faithfulness throughout this night until the morning !!! (as hubby has deserted me for the night!!!)

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif