A message to Shivvy !!! A proposal..

Zipperboy

• Subscriber

sick.gifsick.gifsick.gif Zhiv are you being unfaithful to ME???  I thought I was the only one who could satisfy your mango needs

*starts to re-evaluate life*

(btw at this rate Mark may need to call himself 'un-zipper-m'boy' tongue.gif)

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

sick.gifsick.gifsick.gif Zhiv are you being unfaithful to ME???  I thought I was the only one who could satisfy your mango needs

(btw at this rate Mark may need to call himself 'un-zipper-m'boy' tongue.gif)
but Anj - he offered me marriage and evey single show ever in the future and fullfill all my needs in the GA line and other places!! - how could I say no!!!

(I will still always love you there and you have a special mango place in my heart!)happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifwink.gif

• Subscriber
Janette,

Your efforts will be rewarded. If by some MIRACLE Zhivvy rejects my proposal, you have been earmarked for full and utter adulation....
Zipperboy, I hardly know what to say!!!! I assure you that I have never accepted second place ever in my entire life and I think I'm too old to settle for that now!!!

• Subscriber

Zhivvy, make certain to check his bank statements BEFORE you accept - you must know that he's good on those GA tickets, my girl!!! But have to admit he scores BIG in humor department!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']
sick.gifsick.gifsick.gif
 Zhiv are you being unfaithful to ME???  I thought I was the only one who could satisfy your mango needs

(btw at this rate Mark may need to call himself 'un-zipper-m'boy' 
tongue.gif
)

but Anj - he offered me marriage and evey single show ever in the future and fullfill all my needs in the GA line and other places!! - how could I say no!!!

(I will still always love you there and you have a special mango place in my heart!)happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifwink.gif

Maybe I should start spelling your name wrong too and you'll love me again!!laugh.gif (y' know mean/keen!)